2018 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Aggie

I used my Curly Proverbz Henna Tea Rinse on my hair this evening and sealed it in with some Shea Butter blend. The henna tea really makes the hair feel very strong, almost hard like, but the shea butter softens it and makes it wonderfully manageable again. A really nice combo :yep:.

imaginary

Made up a new cocoa butter mix (because I have really been slacking): cocoa butter, castor oil, sweet almond oil, diy fenugreek oil, rose essential oil diluted in jojoba oil and lavendar oil. That was in order of concentrations most to least.

I used my face rose water spray (with glycerin) and sealed with the oil. I need this to carry me to my next wash day.

Aggie

I used my Curly Proverbz Henna Tea Rinse on my hair this evening and sealed it in with some Shea Butter blend. The henna tea really makes the hair feel very strong, almost hard like, but the shea butter softens it and makes it wonderfully manageable again. A really nice combo :yep:.
I used SSI Marula Hemp Hair Cream this morning on my hair under my wigs and I repeated the above regimen tonight. My hair is in a happy place right now.