3Mth Vit Challenge: Began Today!

Peachtree

3Mth Vit Challenge: Began Today (01.05.05)!

:wave: Hi ladies!

FYI: I am online during evenings only...reason for this late post.

Just checking in to remind everyone that our challenge began today. For those who forgot to take ur vits today ... :spank: ... :naughty: ... :whip: . (( Yes Lindy, I'm talking about u :lol: ))

For those who remembered to take their vits today :yay: .... :woot: ... :dance7: ... :clapping: ... :bouncy: ur off to a wonderful start! :yay:

Here's our final list of 47 challengers :woot:
AllAboutTheHair
AllMine
Ayeshia
BlackCardinal
bocagirl
BronzedGoddess
CatSuga
Champagne Wishes
Chocokitty
CICI24
cutebajangirl
DelightfulFlame
divine
dreemssold
dtachi
frankie
gloomgeisha
hiza
hottopic
jaded faerie
jetcitygirl
Justicewifey
LABETT
LaNecia
Lindy
leejure
lynette
lveurslf
mly3e
mrslee
msmerc
Natrlchallenge
neeki
Nyambura
OnceUponAtime
Peachtree
Poohbear
saddity1
SilkyandSmooth
SplashAtl
Tai
toniu
Valerie
vikkisecret
Wanda
WesternEyes
zora

Ladies, we can do this!!!
Wishing everyone a SUCCESSFUL challenge :bouncy:
See y'all at Check-In #1 :cool: (In 2 wks)

To locate "Join me in a 3mth vit challenge", which stores our regimens, click HERE

Last edited:

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses
Vitamins taken. I just have to discipline myself to take them on weekends. Usually I slack off and I can tell because by Monday morning my skin is all blotchy and dry. I really see the difference in my skin more than my hair when I skip my Marine Protein & MSM. I'm also trying to take protein shakes to help with my fitness regimen. It's going soso, I'm getting one like every other day. Dang it's hard to choke down those things... :perplexed

RachelL

I would love to join this challlenge. I have a shelf full of vitamins that I haven't been taking consistently.

L

LaNecia

I'd like to join this one as well. I began taking my vites on the 1st!

Peachtree

jetcitygirl said:
Vitamins taken. I just have to discipline myself to take them on weekends. Usually I slack off and I can tell because by Monday morning my skin is all blotchy and dry. I really see the difference in my skin more than my hair when I skip my Marine Protein & MSM. I'm also trying to take protein shakes to help with my fitness regimen. It's going soso, I'm getting one like every other day. Dang it's hard to choke down those things... :perplexed

Yeah, I tend to slack off on the weekends too. This will definitely be a challenge for me.

Peachtree

koffie, jaded faerie, RachelL, LaNecia and anyone else who wants to join this challenge...
Please post ur vit regimens ~~ H E R E ~~ :cool:

...yep, I'm trying to keep the threads organized :user:

Last edited:

Lindy

Re: 3Mth Vit Challenge: Began Today (01.05.05)!

Peachtree said:
For those who forgot to take ur vits today ... :spank: ... :naughty: ... :whip: . (( Yes Lindy, I'm talking about u :lol: ))
:lachen: Thanks Peachtree, for keeping me in line!! :) I did take them when I got home in the evening, and I took 'em again tonight (Er, I forgot again this a.m. :look: ) Tomorrow they're going into my tote bag so I will be able to take them in the a.m. from now on!!! :grin:

Good luck, ladies!! :weird:

Peachtree

Re: 3Mth Vit Challenge: Began Today (01.05.05)!

Lindy said:
:lachen: Thanks Peachtree, for keeping me in line!! :) I did take them when I got home in the evening, and I took 'em again tonight (Er, I forgot again this a.m. :look: ) Tomorrow they're going into my tote bag so I will be able to take them in the a.m. from now on!!! :grin:

Good luck, ladies!! :weird:
Great recovery Lindy :clapping:

Hope everyone's taking those vits :thumbsup:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm in! I started taking this powdered msm and multi vits last yr b4 my ER incident and my nails are much stronger and my hair texture has changed. NG is more wavy than coiled..... this will make my transition better if the rest of my hair grows back like it!

AllAboutTheHair

Got'em down!! I am using the 2 week pill box with the days of the week on it to help me remember if I have taken them or not. I am so old and senile (26)...maybe not old and senile; just distracted WAAAYY more than I should be...yeah, that sounds better. Happy Hair Growing :)

Lindy

AllAboutTheHair said:
I am using the 2 week pill box with the days of the week on it to help me remember if I have taken them or not.
That's what I have, too!! :up: It's good because if you skip a day (of course that's not gonna happen to us though, riiiiiight??? ;) ) you see the pills for that day staring at you every day thereafter, making you feel guilty!! :p