3 Mth Vitamin Challenge: Check In #2

Peachtree

It's here again ... Vitamin Check In time ! :bouncy:

We're now 1 mth into this challenge. Hopefully everyone's regimen is going well :yay: .

-----}> Use this time to share how ur doing.... <{-------​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 1st 2 weeks, I didn't miss a single vit :trampoline: ... I was soooo proud of myself. Well, last week didn't go over as smoothly... I went from taking my vits daily to :sekret: every other day :lol: . I think that I'm going to continue on this 2 day schedule, cuz I need that extra day just to "mentally" recup from the trauma of swallowing vits :lol: (( I know, I know, I'm such a big baby!! ))

Related threads: click on the title to jump!
1)JOIN ME IN A 3MTH VIT CHALLENGE
2) 3 MTH VIT CHALLENGE BEGAN TODAY

3) 3 MTH VIT CHALLENGE: CHECK IN #1

Last edited:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I started on feb 1. yi, I am on so many challenges. I hope I'm able to keep up with them all! :lachen:

oglorious1

Mixologist
I'm doing alright, I even added more, Psyllium(six at one time), I just noticed my ebrows have thickened up, after I looked in the mirror after my monthly facial.

Peachtree

Looks like u ladies are doing well on ur vit regimens :woot:

I almost forgot to mention that I've increased my water intake also... (( not for health reasons, but solely to "down" my vits :lol: ... hey, that's a two for one deal :D .... ))

L

LaNecia

Hey Now!! LaLa checking in.....Ms. Pill Popper Extraordinaire!!

I'm very happy to say yesterday was the only day I missed taking any (missed a few of my regular vites). All in all, I'm very pleased!!

Victorian

old head
Still goin' strong. I've also been drinking more water to take my vits (these things are gigantic!). More water is always a good thing :)

Lindy

:wave: Checking in!!

I missed one day last week :blush: and I sometimes forget to down the vits in the morning, but I do take them later in the evening...

So that means I've only missed two days so far... :up:

LABETT

I am doing great still trying to increase water intake with vits may or may not add Alfalfa.

Peachtree

:bouncy: WAY TO GO LADIES :bouncy:

Looks like everyone's doing GRRRRREAT on this challenge :woot:

I KNOW FOR CERTAIN that my vits have "kick'd in" cuz my nails are growing sooooo fast :grin: .... gotta believe that my hair is growing too ;)

OnceUponATime, off ur vits for 1 wk :spank: .....
Well, hopefully, u've put that train back on it's track! :lol:

Last edited:

Kalani

Sorry I'm late to the check-in!

Well, I've been doing pretty well for the most part. I have missed the occasional dose but overall I've been more steady in taking my vitamins than I have in a loooooong time! :grin:

luv04

im stayin focused on this challenge and havent skipped a beat since!! i drink water like a fish!!so im ready!!

Dolapo

K....my hair's growing yay!!! But.....my new growth is hard. Is it the MSM or silica or what? What can i do to stop this hardness?

Peachtree

Dolapo said:
K....my hair's growing yay!!! But.....my new growth is hard. Is it the MSM or silica or what? What can i do to stop this hardness?

I'm not sure Dolapo, cuz I've never taken MSM nor Silica. :confused: Maybe some of our other challengers will jump in to help u :)

Cold Pressed Castor oil is really good at softening new growth (it's reallllllly thick though... u can add a thin oil to separate it out :) )

Olive oil & coconut oils are also wonderful at softening new growth :)

cutebajangirl

I fell off big time the first month. I hate taking pills and nothing is gonna change that. However, I have been on track and take:
Evening Primrose Oil
Flintstones Multivitamins with Iron
Cod Liver Oil
B5
5HTP

faithfully because I reward myself by taking it with :sekret: ............ a 1/2 glass of soda. Okay running away now!