Store ordering supplies....

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I know a few of you had Whole Foods order supplements or other stuff that they didn't have in stock. Have any of your had the Vitamin Shoppe store order stuff for you? If so how long did it take to arrive? I'm asking because last Monday I went to the Vitamin Shoppe store to get some emu oil, well they had some mix of emu oil, msm, and something else....I didn't want that I wanted the actual oil, so the lady says that she would order it for me and it should be there by Thursday but they will call me. When thursday arrived I decided to call them to see if there shipment had arrived, why did the woman who answered the phone act like I was bothering her? :perplexed Her: "Didn't we tell you we would call once the shipment arrived?" Me: "The lady who said she'd order the emu oil for me said it should be there by thursday, well today is thursday and I'm on my lunch hour. I was going to stop pass to pick up my order." Her: "Well it hasn't arrived yet Miss."

If I didn't want that emu oil bad enough she would have gotten cussed out royally. :mad:

How long do store orders take to arrive? I'm starting to feel like I'd get it faster myself if I just order it on the internet. :rolleyes:

vitamin shoppe has ordered products for me several times without problems, and most of the time it arrives when they say it will. Sometimes a day later, but overall its worth it....free shipping

hth

nursetam said:
vitamin shoppe has ordered products for me several times without problems, and most of the time it arrives when they say it will. Sometimes a day later, but overall its worth it....free shipping

hth

Oh ok thanks!

The free shipping is the only reason I bother with them. They try to get smart with me like that too. "Did we call you?" I told her, I dont know but I am calling you. Do you have my items?"

Letitia said:
The free shipping is the only reason I bother with them. They try to get smart with me like that too. "Did we call you?" I told her, I dont know but I am calling you. Do you have my items?"

What is the longest time that you've had to wait for your products? Tomorrow will be 10 days since they put my order in....if they did. :mad:

EMJazzy said:
What is the longest time that you've had to wait for your products? Tomorrow will be 10 days since they put my order in....if they did. :mad:

I will say right at the 10-12 day range.

Back