Do you like White Rain Conditioner?

• Yes, me likey

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No, me no likey

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I can not stand White Rain conditioner :nono: It is the debil for my hair and cowashing. I tried to use it again thinking this time it would be different and I ended up throwing the rest of the bottle in the trash. Talk about absolutely no slip :ohwell: Do you like White Rain?

I have a bottle in my cabinet. I've only used it once, and I don't really remember the results. I think it was just okay. I'll use it again sooner or later.

I LOVE WHITE RAIN...it's my holy grail conditioner. I use it for cowashing, & as a base for my deep treatments. I buy 'em by the case.:yep:

Bre I find that most people share your opinion about it but it agrees with my hair. One bottle lasts for weeks because I dilute it to death with water!

I like White Rain. It worked well for me for cowashing.
However, when I use it diluted down to spritz my hair with it, it is too foamy for me :perplexed

I'm not natural, but I'm 4a/b .. and I hate it!

Really hate it! :wallbash:

I used it once for a pre-poo .. I think I actually lost more hair.

I'm not natural yet - I'm 7 months into a transition - but I agree that White Rain has no slip. I have about half a bottle left. I will not be repurchasing.

I can not stand White Rain conditioner :nono: It is the debil for my hair and cowashing. I tried to use it again thinking this time it would be different and I ended up throwing the rest of the bottle in the trash. Talk about absolutely no slip :ohwell: Do you like White Rain?

:fistshake::fistshake::catfight:

:lol:

**adding I only use the Tropical Coconut, I do think the rest of the White Rain conditioners suck boo-tay...*

I'm not natural but I am 4 a/b and White Rain is da DEBBIL!!!!!!:yep: Smells goot but absolutely NO slip. LTR works best for me so far.

Back