4C.. I almost lost hope Until ...

Giselle685

So I have just started this natural process. I am probably one inch in without the stretch. I was lying to myself saying I was 4a/4b because my hair is actually very soft with my glycerin. Even when I first got my hair permed the lady asked me if I was SURE I wasn't already permed. My hair has small tight coils. No large curl definition ..the teeny tiny kind :)

I ran across one video where the lady was practically crying because of her 4c type hair and saying how slow of a grower she was. Well I ran across this lady ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8dguQIiFYU

She looks happy with her 4C.

If any 4C's have any youtube videos can you please post on here? I wanna see the good stuff!

Glad your back in the saddle...All hair is good hair...We just have to learn how to manipulate it...Good for you and thank goodness for Youtube, lol!

Thank you for sharing the video! Her hair is gorgeous and it looks like we have similar (if not the same) hair type! I just subscribed:)!

I've seen her Yt before and love her hair.
I never think about her being 4c, I just stalk good hair videos.
And she has good hair.

She and her hair are BEAUTIFUL!! And I'm with Nina, I just stalk good hair (unless I'm looking for products that might do well for what I *think* my type is lol). I couldn't care less about the type. I'm looking for health and hers is healthy.

i like that hair. pretty, very pretty. I'm relaxed, but I will be trying this style. . .maybe today, maybe with a twist out. :)

OK so I did some more researching and got some great finds! So happy. One of the ladies I posted on this site before. RusticBeauty. She is a 4c.

Life is even happier. I should go study! HAHAHA.

im not a 4c but i think her hair is beautiful and i still take tips and tricks from naturals of all textures. i like 4abc hair because when braid and twist outs are done it is just FAB. the definition is always crazy and i like the look of the afro.

Back