5 ONTH UPDATE.. AND MY DAUGHTER'S ASWELL

iaec06

hello ladies, this is my last update for a while. I am gearing up for the new school year and I want to get some cornrows . I washed, DC and blowdry today and trimmed in sections. thanks to a friend I used coconut oil and got a really good blow out puff. Pics below. thanks for all the kind words.

5 month update

BC pic is in siggy

here are a few pics of how i have been wearing my TWA

also here is my daughter's update. she BC in June

now

bride91501

How gorgous and confident and fierce is your little one?! As a fellow mother of girls, just wanted u to know ur clearly doing a great job with her. KUTGW!

iaec06

thanks, and I am not using growth aids. i have been wearing my TWA so it is so hard to spray the surge on my scalp. I have been DC with peppermint oil once per week, Co-wash once per week. and hot oil tx. with EVOO and rosemary oil..once per week

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Beautiful progress. You and your daughter have the same pretty face. I love that you are growing together. WTG mom :)

Kneechay

when you post about you and your daughter, it makes mes so happy and causes me to smile. Love the updates!

iaec06

my daughter is so greatful for all your comments, she is spinning with joy. agfain thank you ladies for the kind words. this natrual hair jouney has bee so much fun trying new things and OMG the compliments that we get when we are out are overwhelming
(luv them all). thsi was the best decision I have ever made for my family. we are now a family of natrual heads. also much luv to LHCF, and Youtube ( lawd knows what I wud have done and spent without YT)

nikki2229

Both of your hair is growing like weeds.
I love your DD's attitude, she is so confident and fierce.