YT Vid update-Daughter's 27 Month Transition Progress

Artemis

Hey DSD, her progress is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us.

I have a similar regimen to hers, so it's cool to see that this could be me in another 12 months or so :up: Can't wait for more updates from y'all. And yes PM products are great in this GA weather. That and the Joico Kpak balm. :yep:

Last edited:

levone

Ok, I had to go ahead and sneak and view this is work. WOW, her hair is beautiful and has really grown from what I recall. I will watch the previous video when I get home this evening.

I can do my own hair but I would love to hair you nearby to perform the maintenence (i.e. trimming, occasional sprlurge) on mine and my daughter's hair. Your daughter's hair is very healthy, which is most important. Thanks for sharing.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Hey DSD, her progress is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us.

I have a similar regimen to hers, so it's cool to see that this could be me in another 12 months or so :up: Can't wait for more updates from y'all. And yes PM products are great in this GA weather. That and the Joico Kpak balm. :yep:
Thanks. Doesn't simple get the job done?!! Just keep those ends and your hair well moisturized and yes you could be there too~

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Ok, I had to go ahead and sneak and view this is work. WOW, her hair is beautiful and has really grown from what I recall. I will watch the previous video when I get home this evening.

I can do my own hair but I would love to hair you nearby to perform the maintenence (i.e. trimming, occasional sprlurge) on mine and my daughter's hair. Your daughter's hair is very healthy, which is most important. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. You took a risk and watched it at work! Wow! I do have some clients that do the occasional splurge and trim. :yep:

cutenss

L:love:ve, L:love:, L:love:ve! Your daughter and her hair are beyond gorgeous. I am a natural too. I am making a list of products and tools to acquire. I will not be doing BKT anymore either(too lazy :look:). I love and miss my straight hair, so I decided to go back to my weekly straightening. This video shows that weekly heat and no PS can still yeild long, healthy, moisturized hair.

Question: I have fine hair, and I keep split ends. I know moisturizing is key, but how often should I trim? Thanks for sharing your expertise with us :yep:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
L:love:ve, L:love:, L:love:ve! Your daughter and her hair are beyond gorgeous. I am a natural too. I am making a list of products and tools to acquire. I will not be doing BKT anymore either(too lazy :look:). I love and miss my straight hair, so I decided to go back to my weekly straightening. This video shows that weekly heat and no PS can still yeild long, healthy, moisturized hair.

Question: I have fine hair, and I keep split ends. I know moisturizing is key, but how often should I trim? Thanks for sharing your expertise with us :yep:
Thanks so much! I generally only trim on an as needed basis. You need to make sure you moisturize you ends daily to help prevent splits and only use heat after deep conditioning on shampoo day. For you to actually see some progress I wouldn't suggest trimming more than once every 12 weeks. Maybe trim 1/4 to 1/2 inch at a time.