6 week Picture of mtg

Mitre

THe first pic was taken on the 28/march/2005. The second pic was taken on the 06/ June/2005. I had no new growth until I started on the 23/April/2005. You be the judge. Please see the link. pw hair

L

LaNecia

:shocked: Great growing gurl!!! You know they're gonna ask so let's get it out early in the post: how did YOU use it?!

Congratulations on the growth, keep up the good work! :yep:

tweezer6

Holy Hair Growth!

That's some great progress. It's only been three weeks for me, but I can see the difference and I'm definitely sticking with my MTG!

Mitre

I apply it every day with an applicator bottle after condition washing my hair. I part the hair and apply it section by section. Then I put it in a bun, baggie and phony phony.I wash with shampoo once a week. My hair has gotten so thick.

taraglam2

Tamika---WOW --your hair is really growing and it is soooo thick !! I am happy for you ! Keep up the good work ! :)

PoeticJustice

Tamika said:
I apply it every day with an applicator bottle after condition washing my hair. I part the hair and apply it section by section. Then I put it in a bun, baggie and phony phony.I wash with shampoo once a week. My hair has gotten so thick.

:shocked:That is amazing growth!!!:clap:
I just took my braids out today, I hope I have your type of results! :D

LadyZ

Yes, you got good growth and thickness...:eek:

This stuff is scaring me:alcoholic :sekret: :creatures :bud: :bud: :bud: .....

lthomas1

Hair Power!
Congratulations your hair looks beautiful. I am glad to see people having good progress with MTG. I am three into using mine and I see a big difference.

Mitre

Thank you all very much. Do you think I can reach armpit length by the end of this year.

lthomas1

Hair Power!
Tamika said:
Thank you all very much. Do you think I can reach armpit length by the end of this year.
Girl, if you are not there, you will defintely be very close. Happy growing!!!!