minor album update, MTG PROGRESS

DangerouslyShy

I am tracking two things in my album right now.

1. The results of MTG
and
2. My growth for this year

I started using MTG on the 10th of May, first pic in the album.

The second pic is my hair growth as of the 23 of MAy, I tried to get my newgrowth as straight as possible.

I think i had some growth these past 13 days. If you notice where my hair lays on my shoulder blades in the second pic compared to the first.

here it is

http://public.fotki.com/DangerouslyShy/growth_challenge/sgo_update_2/

star

Which MTG are you using? Thanks and your hair looks GREAT. Keep it up :)

DangerouslyShy said:
I am tracking two things in my album right now.

1. The results of MTG
and
2. My growth for this year

I started using MTG on the 10th of May, first pic in the album.

The second pic is my hair growth as of the 23 of MAy, I tried to get my newgrowth as straight as possible.

I think i had some growth these past 13 days. If you notice where my hair lays on my shoulder blades in the second pic compared to the first.

here it is

http://public.fotki.com/DangerouslyShy/growth_challenge/sgo_update_2/

BLESSED1

Get out of here, that is some amazing growth :eek: Change your thread title, that's a MAJOR update great growing DShy :p

PatTodd

DShy,

I definitely see the growth! Looks great! I just started the MTG yesterday...how often do you use it? I'm inspired!

DangerouslyShy

Thanks ladies!!

Im using MTG Original. I use it every other day except on my problem areas i use it everyday so it can catch up.

Get it Tonya Get it!!!:lol: Im a bad influence.

sweetpeadst

I must say girl you are doing the darn thing!! I see the progress! What is your regimen (in full)? I may need to invest in a lace front and sew ins!

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
COngrats ! I definently see some growth! Like tonyaj said "your testing me to purchase".

off topic* when ru going to update ur fitness album?

sharee

Wow! Well Dang! That is some growth!..Sharee chants to self "I will not buy MTG....I will not buy MTG..looks at D.Shy's album and then quickly closes eyes...I will not buy MTG....

ChocoKitty

:eek: That's some amazing growth D! Although I've been getting some good results I may have to up my MTG bit ;) I got a major trim comming up June 21st...:(

DangerouslyShy

My regimen is fairly simple now and days. Drinking 64 ounces of water, wash 2 times a week, moisturize daily (scurl, shea butter, shea oil grease), I have been using MNT as my leave in and shampoo. Oil everynight with MTG.

When i have a sew-in I co wash every other day, use surge, and MTG as a moisturizer.

Sleep on a satin pillowcase, and wrap my hair with a silk scarf.
Thanks for all the comments ladies!!! Go ahead get some, or a sample at least. A little of this stuff goes a long way.
Oh and I mix mine with Jojoba oil, shea oil, and Meadowfoam. Than i cover the smell with scurl or mango butter.

lovelymissyoli

Your hair has definately grown from using MTG!! :D Imagine where you'll be at by the end of the year! :eek: How many inches would you say you have gotten?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
DangerouslyShy said:
My regimen is fairly simple now and days. Drinking 64 ounces of water, wash 2 times a week, moisturize daily (scurl, shea butter, shea oil grease), I have been using MNT as my leave in and shampoo. Oil everynight with MTG.

When i have a sew-in I co wash every other day, use surge, and MTG as a moisturizer.

Sleep on a satin pillowcase, and wrap my hair with a silk scarf.
Thanks for all the comments ladies!!! Go ahead get some, or a sample at least. A little of this stuff goes a long way.
Oh and I mix mine with Jojoba oil, shea oil, and Meadowfoam. Than i cover the smell with scurl or mango butter.

Do you use MTG on your hair when you leave it in or do you put it on your scalp?

Also, when you mix up the MTG, do you put it into another bottle together with the other stuff or do you add them one after the other?

cece22

Go Shy that is some good growth. I am seriously considering purchasing some MTG.

Last edited:

DangerouslyShy

PittGirl06 said:
Do you use MTG on your hair when you leave it in or do you put it on your scalp?

Also, when you mix up the MTG, do you put it into another bottle together with the other stuff or do you add them one after the other?

HEy PittGirl I love your natural hair by the way. I mix it all in a applicator bottle and apply it right to my scalp and massage it in.

Im not sure how many inches i received, I dont measure...but maybe between 1.5 and 2 inches, its hard to tell, because I can never notice growth until i take a pictue and compare.

CarLiTa

:eek: OMG! :eek: that is amazing growth... at this rate you will be BSL or longer by the end of the year... that's crazy! :grin:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I see that your ends are a reddish color in the May 23rd pic. Were they tucked under some in the May 10th pic or did you dye your hair that way later on??? :confused:

DangerouslyShy

Its more noticeable on the 23 pic because i put alot of grease on them because i had my hair in a baggie/ponytail...The other pic on the 10th I didnt have anything on my hair.
Poohbear said:
I see that your ends are a reddish color in the May 23rd pic. Were they tucked under some in the May 10th pic or did you dye your hair that way later on??? :confused: