**PICS** Since Using Ovation Cell Therapy

Nice & Wavy

Absolutely beautiful sis!!!! You are gonna bypass me and Dlewis:grin:

Marie170....Hi sis!!!

Thank you so much girl! You are making me blush:blush:

I doubt it...you and D's hair is fierce and growing at a fast rate and is soooooooo thick!

I appreciate your words so much. Thank you for the encouragement!!!

Blessings!

Kimberly

I just read every single post in this thread...and I would have to agree with everyone here :grin: Your growth is spectacular. I especially appreciate the way you took the time to respond to every single post and question. That's truly remarkable. You are truly a blessing to many of the ladies here including myself.

Okay...well, as soon as I get my e.s.p. and pay my credit card down, I'll be ordering the MT and OCT and some EQPMB...I have plenty of oil :yep: I'll also see if I can get one of those stand-alone dryers (finally) for my deep conditioning.

Thanks a lot for making this thread. I hope to be where you are by the end of the year.

Nice & Wavy

I just read every single post in this thread...and I would have to agree with everyone here :grin: Your growth is spectacular. I especially appreciate the way you took the time to respond to every single post and question. That's truly remarkable. You are truly a blessing to many of the ladies here including myself.

Okay...well, as soon as I get my e.s.p. and pay my credit card down, I'll be ordering the MT and OCT and some EQPMB...I have plenty of oil :yep: I'll also see if I can get one of those stand-alone dryers (finally) for my deep conditioning.

Thanks a lot for making this thread. I hope to be where you are by the end of the year.

Thank you so much for your kind words. You are too sweet for words:kiss:

Oooohhhh....I'm excited for you. Let me know when you get your supplies. You are welcome and I know that if you stay consistent..you will be growing, and growing and growing your hair to the length that you want.

Blessings!

bbdgirl

OMG...your hair is amazing!!! I am off to check out the OCT web site right now. I had promised I wasn't going to get on any more bandwagons especially growth aides but now IDK...your hair is awesome!!

Nice & Wavy

OMG...your hair is amazing!!! I am off to check out the OCT web site right now. I had promised I wasn't going to get on any more bandwagons especially growth aides but now IDK...your hair is awesome!!

Girl....your hair is fierce!!!! I love the thickness and length of your hair. Thank you so much for the compliment...it's a blessing coming you!

Nice & Wavy

WOW, that is excellent progress Nice and Wavy!!!! Congrats, girl, your hair is looking gorgeous!!!

Thank you, stargazer....I was all up in your fotki the other day...your hair is still growing...WOW!!! I can't wait to get where you are...then I'll be talkin:lachen:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
WOW!!!!:shocked:

You got a ton of growth!! Good for you....your hair looks great!! It looks so healthy and the shine is amazing!

Nice & Wavy

WOW!!!!:shocked:

You got a ton of growth!! Good for you....your hair looks great!! It looks so healthy and the shine is amazing!

Awww...thanks, Pokahontas. You know your post means alot to me..you have been with me on this hair journey from the beginning. :yep:

song_of_serenity

I posted these in the megatek thread but decided to share them here as well! It's only newgrowth, no comparisons, sorry ladies!:sad: I'm one month 5 days post relaxer and have been using MT for two weeks two days (forgot to use last night)! I NEVER get this kind of newgrowth on my own. Not even when using the MN!

This surely isn't any kind of reversion (protein doesn't do that for my hair and besides, I waited 3 weeks post relaxer till I was able to use my mega tek! :blush:) It's growth and it's a jungle in there! I have to wait until August to relax. I don't think I'll be getting a blow out in between but if I do, then or relaxer day, I'll post progress pictures!!! This stuff is the TRUTH!! I'm so grateful I listened to my gut and purchased it!

Plus mixing with the oils seems to be a benefit! I've been using for two weeks and mixed 2 oz mega tek, 2 oz olive/castor oil. I still have 2 oz left! They also help to stretch out the quantity!! :D
~*Janelle~*

Attachments

• HAIRSHOT1.jpg
    HAIRSHOT1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 11
  • hairshot2.jpg
    hairshot2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 9
  • hairshot3.jpg
    hairshot3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 9
  • hairshot4.jpg
    hairshot4.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

I posted these in the megatek thread but decided to share them here as well! It's only newgrowth, no comparisons, sorry ladies!:sad: I'm one month 5 days post relaxer and have been using MT for two weeks two days (forgot to use last night)! I NEVER get this kind of newgrowth on my own. Not even when using the MN!

This surely isn't any kind of reversion (protein doesn't do that for my hair and besides, I waited 3 weeks post relaxer till I was able to use my mega tek! :blush:) It's growth and it's a jungle in there! I have to wait until August to relax. I don't think I'll be getting a blow out in between but if I do, then or relaxer day, I'll post progress pictures!!! This stuff is the TRUTH!! I'm so grateful I listened to my gut and purchased it!

Plus mixing with the oils seems to be a benefit! I've been using for two weeks and mixed 2 oz mega tek, 2 oz olive/castor oil. I still have 2 oz left! They also help to stretch out the quantity!! :D
~*Janelle~*

I just saw that post you put in the OCT/MT thread and you did have great growth...girl, you are doing your thang, and I'm glad that you posted your pics here too. Your mix sounds good too. Keep up the great work girl and get your grow on:yep:

xxBlackRosexx

It's been a few months and I thought I'd share some pics on growth from April to June (I began using OCT and MT in March):

This pic is from the end of April

This pic was taken in May (around the 18th)

And this picture was just takened tonight.

I think that I've gotten great growth using OCT. I will keep using it because it's working nicely.

So, whatcha think? Did I get some growth from this amazing stuff or what?

Hey fab growth, but your hair looks a little thinner than in the previous photos?? did you relax??:rolleyes: