**PICS** Since Using Ovation Cell Therapy

Nice & Wavy

April to June :eek2: ...OMG...R U serious!
This is what I need :yep:! That is AWESOME growth girl! The health of your hair and texture even looks like its improved dramatically!
I'm happy 4 U!

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is your regimen with the OCT?

Yes, very serious....lol. Thanks, girl.

Since I've been using the Elasta QP Mango Butter and Olive Oil on the edges of my hair, my hair has changed for the better. This combo is great for my hair texture. I'm glad I went back to it. Actually, I only use the butter and oil when my hair is straight:yep:

I alternate OCT with MT every other day. I put either olive oil or sweet almond oil on my scalp prior to applying the OCT/MT.

That's it...basic and simple. HTH

ETA: I don't know why I said I put this on the length of my hair, but I use it on half inch of the ends.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

WOW

Nice & Wavy, that is some great growth.

no wonder why my head is itching like mad!!!! this stuff works:spinning::yep:

Happy Hair Growing sweetie.

That smiley at the computer is hysterical...:lachen:

Thanks, girl. I didn't even realize that it was growing so long until my granddaughter said something, then when I took the pic, I couldn't believe it myself:yep::yep:

Yes, this stuff works. You just have to keep using it (I also use MT with it) and stop looking into the mirror so much to see if you got growth...trust me, it helps:yep:

HHG for you too!

Bint Yusef

Congrats girl! That is great growth...between you, justkiya, queeny, dsd, and LD I am sold. I just placed an order for MT. The funny part is I had been using MT for a while just as hit of protein once a month, little did I know its magical powahs.:lachen:

Nice & Wavy

OH, SWEETHEART!!! YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :wow::love3::worship2::club:

CONGRATULATIONS, LOVELY!!! :kiss::congrats:

Keep doing what you're doing because your hair is looking fabulous, healthy and LONG!!!!! ;)

I'm cracking up over these smileys....ya'll are funny:lachen:

Thanks sis. You know it's been a long time coming. Finally, I feel good about this growing thing, especially since going natural. It felt as though it would never grow.

Your hair is nothing to sneeze at. Your hair has grown alot as well.

We are getting our grow on with this stuff, huh?

Blessings.

Nice & Wavy

Congrats girl! That is great growth...between you, justkiya, queeny, dsd, and LD I am sold. I just placed an order for MT. The funny part is I had been using MT for a while just as hit of protein once a month, little did I know its magical powahs.:lachen:

Thanks, girl. I know....we are getting great growth from this stuff. I'm still in shock that it is actually working...:lachen:, but when I look at all the other heads too...I know I'm not dreaming..it's real.

Good for you...get your grow on!

LondonDiva

Thanks so much, Christa! I wasn't even going to take pics until next month, until my granddaughter said something yesterday about my hair.

Thanks again!

Stop lying you don't have no granddaughter :lachen:

Thank you!

& at this rate that will be in about 6 months or less :yep:

IRIS good to see you on here...it's been a while. Glad your BC scare was just a scare :yep:

Woooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!! Now that's some progress!!! :eek:
That is simply amazing for 3 months! :yep:
I'm going to have to pull out the MT :look:

Girl It's just under 2 months :shocked: End of April to current (close to end of June) :yep: I asked N&W in the other thread. My growth was from 2 months also. This stuff is no joke!!

Nice & Wavy

Stop lying you don't have no granddaughter :lachen:

IRIS good to see you on here...it's been a while. Glad your BC scare was just a scare :yep:

Girl It's just under 2 months :shocked: End of April to current (close to end of June) :yep: I asked N&W in the other thread. My growth was from 2 months also. This stuff is no joke!!

Nope...not lying girl. She is 7 years old and in the 2nd grade. She is natural too!!

JustKiya

:thud: *revives self* :thud: again!!!!!

*runs to go get her MT*

I have GOT to stay consistent on this - ohmygods, N&W - that is some AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING GROWTH!!!!

:congrats:WOW your hair is growing so FAST!!! What kind of MT did u use? I dont know which MT I want to buy...:perplexed I have 6 months to go! I hope i get to bsl in 6 months cuz im between sl and apl! :wallbash: but thank god i just got my OCT! :yep:\annndddd what kind of growth aid did you use if u dont mind to tell me...

LondonDiva

:congrats:WOW your hair is growing so FAST!!! What kind of MT did u use? I dont know which MT I want to buy...:perplexed I have 6 months to go! I hope i get to bsl in 6 months cuz im between sl and apl! :wallbash: but thank god i just got my OCT! :yep:\annndddd what kind of growth aid did you use if u dont mind to tell me...

You need to get the MT rebuilder

Nice & Wavy

:thud: *revives self* :thud: again!!!!!

*runs to go get her MT*

I have GOT to stay consistent on this - ohmygods, N&W - that is some AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING GROWTH!!!!

JustKiya...girl...you know I'm happy. This stuff is working, for real!!!

Thank you so much. Your hair is growing too:yep:

Nice & Wavy

Hi. Thanks so much. I use the Equiss Rebuilder and I use the OCT...alternating days. That's all I use..no other growth aid but these two.

Lavendar

Wow...that's amazing growth. I tried the 3-pack and I was not pleased at all...my hair broke terribly. Maybe I used it wrong?:perplexed

aprilj

Girl that's some tremendous growth. I've had to give up the MT due to breakage but I'm glad that it's working for you. Congrats!