ACAPNLEO GOTS A MOMMY WIG (YAY!) PICS

Lady S

It looks great on you. It's very popular. I remember that old stock photo and thinking "why on earth would you wear a sad attempt at finger waves?" but the ladies on YT definitely made me change my mind. Very cute.

naturalmanenyc

This wig looks great on you. I've tried it on at least 10 times in the last year at the local BSS but I finally bought it today. DH was not feeling it (especially not the synthetic in a lighter color) but I bought it anyway, human hair color 1.

I am gonna trick the people at work into thinking I cut off my hair after the holidays.:grin:

acapnleo

This wig looks great on you. I've tried it on at least 10 times in the last year at the local BSS but I finally bought it today. DH was not feeling it (especially not the synthetic in a lighter color) but I bought it anyway, human hair color 1.

I am gonna trick the people at work into thinking I cut off my hair after the holidays.:grin:

Thank you! :) Try wetting it, I'm sure your dh will see things differently after you wet and style it.

We are planning the same thing :grin:

2tonzafun

I love the Mommy wig. My favorite one out there. I found it on YT last year and regardless of the ugly photos on the websites that wig looks HAWT on a head.

Go OP. Love it on you!

NaturalBeauty<3

what tha-?!
if you dont stop postin yo gorgeous self all over my computer screen!
lol iJoke.
Its beautiful. But I feel like you sorta....make it that way. Lol.

Carisa

Wow this looks very good on you- i love it and i usually dnt like short hair! Its very natural looking unlike most wigs and i just really love how it looks

acapnleo

Ms. Berry's gonna think you're trying to take her job!!! You look amazing! You're gonna love the convenience of wigs!!!

:lol::lol: pssh I wish! Thank you for the compliment :)

I am so looking forward to the convenience of wigging it. I have never really been into wigs, but I wish I had explored this option sooner...

I will start wearing it during my vacation to get used to it... I found out my grandma is going to be here Saturday :yay: and I am going to try and fake her out :yep:

mistee11

Re: ACAPNLEO GOTS A M*MMY W!G (YAY!) PICS

That Mommy Wig is Boss! I first saw it on 'ColouredBeautiful' on youtube. It looks great on you too!!

gabulldawg

OMG!! This wig is gorgeous! You styled it so well!! And you look so pretty in it! :yep: Thanks for sharing your pics!! Did you just use water to style it, or any other products?