I Made a Kinky/Curly Afro Wig! Please Tell me What You Think, & How I Should Style It

Which style looks best??

• All down/Afro with a parted bang(showing eyes)

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • All down/Afro WITHOUT a parted bang

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • All down with flower behind one ear

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • One side clipped up behind ear

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Half up...half down(with parted bangs)

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gimbap

Re: I Made a Kinky/Curly Afro Wig! Please Tell me What You Think, & How I Should Styl

Heyyy you're the same Martina from Bridezillas!!!

ETA: That was the first thing I noticed. The wig is cute too :lol:

Last edited:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Re: I Made a Kinky/Curly Afro Wig! Please Tell me What You Think, & How I Should Styl

It looks great! I wish I knew how to do that!

Mz.Shazia

I knew OP look familiar !.....thought I was buggin, thats one of my fav. shows lol
Heyyy you're the same Martina from Bridezillas!!!

ETA: That was the first thing I noticed. The wig is cute too :lol:

caligirl2385

i love it! my favorite is the all down option

MA2010

Great job. The wig looks really good. I like the all down version as well.

Duchesse

Looks great!

(Good to know I wasn't the only one buggin like how do I know her..did she go to my hig school?lol)

beautyaddict1913

Thank you OP! Im loving the new mentions notification on this site!! yaay lhcf!!

FRESHstart101

i just have one thing to say about that wig you got on your head ...

MAKE ME ONE !! haha, it's so nice. GREAT JOB GIRL !, i like all the styles you posted so go'head and do you !

Ms. Martina

@caligirl2385, MA2010, Duchesse, beautyaddict1913, and grow: Thanks ladies :)

@gimbap and Mz.Shazia: yep...that's me lol :) thanks

@DDTexlaxed, thanks. It wasn't really THAT hard. It was just time consuming for me and a bit weird since it was my first time. I'm sure you could make a fabulous one !

@FRESHstart101, thanks girly! You cracked me up when I was reading that post lol.

detroitdiva

Very pretty! You are such a beautiful girl with striking features! I think natural hair would look wonderful on you!! This look is definately becoming! Great job!

SEMO

I love all the looks you posted. You did a really good job. :) But I voted for clipped up behind the ear b/c I'm biased toward that (since it's often how I wear my hair).

Solitude

It looks cute. The two colors go well with your skin tone. Did you do a tutorial on how you made it?

.........off to subscribe to your YouTube channel!

ETA: Never mind, I see you posted a link to the tutorial you used.

Last edited:

Rocky91

NYE side boob.

you look great!! i love it all down, it's really cute that way.
you're soo pretty. :yep:

mrsjohnson75

Thumbs up! I like it..it looks very cute :)

Nonie

You are so cute. Love the natural makeup look. I like it all down no part.

I'm with FocusLady. I think it looks nice w/o the styling. For a change, I'd throw on a hat, cocked to one side, like a busboy cap with most of the curls showing. Or tuck them all under and let only the back show. Otherwise, I think the front looks best when left alone w/ no part.

iri9109

pretty!!! i like it all down

LadyPBC

I love it but for some reason I could not open your YouTube video.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

keepithealthy

You did a great job it looks very nice. All down looks very natural but 1/2 up and 1/2 draws attention to your face and you look so pretty :) either way it pretty!

Ms. Martina

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Here is the correct link to my video: YouTube - (RE-UPLOAD) Outre Bohemian Curl and Outre Vibe Bohemian Quick Weave Wig**

I had to re-upload it tonight bc the old one was disabled by Youtube because of the audio track I used...go figure! Anywho, it's up again at the link I just posted. I have also added the new link to my original post as well. Thanks :)