ADOPT-A-NEWBIE

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
divinefavor said:
This is a great idea!

I would say the best way is to match up with someone who has similar hair (fine, thick, relaxed, natural, etc.) as yours and who have accomplished the healthy hair and lenght goals that you are apsiring to be.

Just a thought.

Yes, I really like this idea. It would be more like a hair-twin support relationship. I would love for someone with a similar type of hair and length or even longer than mind to work with. Especially if we share the same goals. :yep:

GoldenBreeze

Ineedhair said:
Thanks Goldenbreeze:) ...I do understand what you are saying about the bolded. I've been battling nape problems for years and I can't seem to get it right.

Just keep working on it. You'll show that nape who's boss. My crown an I have an understanding. I put extra con., moisture, oil, and massage it longer than the rest of my scalp, and it does what I want it to do.:lachen: :lachen:

I understand your apprehension about being a big sis. It's easy to be responsible for your own hair, but not so easy to take on part of the responsiblity of someone else's. :) Have you noticed that I haven't made a decision yet. :grin: :lol: :lol:

alundra

Addicted to jdramas
Does it matter when we join? I want someone to adopt me, but I'm moving (a major move) at the end of September / beginning of October and I'll be away from LHCF for a while.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Nice & Wavy said:
I would love to be a big sis...Pokahontas is already mine for over a year now, she just didn't know it!:D :D :D

I am natural with 3b/3c texture

I don't mind if you want to wear your hair out on occasion, but I do understand the law of protective styles too.

I'm not ruthless when it comes to being a PJ

I love to talk, so you can come to me at anytime for any problem you may have

Well, that's just a small portion, so if you want me to be your big sis, let me know.

Blessings.
:lol: :lol: That was too cute.

prtybrwnis

Is it too late to be adopted? I'm totally new to LHCF. I do not know my hair type. I asked my stylist and he had never heard of the different types. Although I have read it everywhere. He only told me that my hair is fine. I have pics on my camera phone, but I don't know how to upload them to this site. I have a digital camera too, but I don't use it much. I'm not technical savvy. I was natural for 1 1/2 years and just permed again in January 2007. My last relaxer was 3/17/07. I am struggling with wether to relax again or not. I just did braids, but my hair itched so bad and I think I have some loss at the edge in front. So, no braids or wigs for me. My hair is not long enough to put into a ponytail so I'm unsure about protective styles. I am interested in healthy hair with less heat. I want growth BSL. If someone helps me with posting the pics then maybe I can get some advice. My roots are very wavy. I want to thicken up my hair. It is so thin in texture, but it always has been.