New Adopt a Newbie Challenge!!

mochatrini

I am looking for a big sister who is up for the challenge of helping me to achieve my goals of attaining healthy shoulder length hair....currently I am short and sassy but I am definately up for the challenge so I hope someone will adopt me!!!!!!!!!!!:babyg:

BeautifulNameX

Im not a newbie But i made so many mistakes i might was well be some one lol im a young one. Adopt me me im ready to turn my life around lol get my grown woman hair on.
im relaxed 4B neck lenght wants hair past the shoulders at least.

Thanks! I love yall!

remnant

Ladies The new adopted a Newbie will begin at the end of the current one:yep: which will end the 13th january 2008
just pm Sugarose the op of the challenge!

phyl73

October 13th update: Please see below for the list of match-ups!

SleekandBouncy: dreams13 Diya sjprincess182
Jessica Rabbit: FactoryMouse77 indigodiva
LadyR: Jessofpal Mimico96
soun: harrison scarcity21
gymfreak336: KissyKissyLuv **WonderWoman**
Letitia: The Machine
MizzEsq: mturner0516
Senimoni: GrowmeNOW sdfw
Seymone: bkgirl0816
LaReyna756: Shadylane21 Joanna721
sugarose: Missty1029 strenght81 lboogie2679 OSAMENE
ONAMSHN: juicee428 Gee M.
Tsmith: Uwrong Minnie
silverlotus: 1969inthesunshine caramel apple bottom kawaii1
SweetCaramel1: Henrietta

*This list is who I am able to match up at this time with the amount of big sisters I have.* If you are a newbie and did not get a big sister, it is only because I don't have enough, not because I am trying to leave you out. As more big sisters sign up, I will continue to match them up with newbies on the waiting list.

==============================================================================================

October 9th Updates: Please do not pair yourselves up for this challenge. It makes it more difficult for me and is not fair to the newbies who signed up before you and are still waiting on a big sister. Thanks!

The Rules of the Challenge:
The Challenge dates are: October 13th - January 13th (3 months)
There will be a revel thread, so pls try to take "before" and "after" pictures!!
*If either a Big Sister or a Newbie is not comfortable with who they were assigned to, pls PM me and let me know. I will try my best to accommodate everyone

This is a fun challenge and a great way to make friends on the board, so I hope everyone has fun!!

Please sign up with your:

LHCF Name:
Hair Type:
How many newbies you are willing to adopt:

I will be using this thread only to pair newbies with big sisters.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE match me up with a mentor:yep:

cclark1

I'm a newbie. I just joined the forum and I'd love to be adopted. I really don't know my hair texture to be honest. It changes every few months. You can check my fotki for texture shots. I'm transitioning now and would love a big sis that has been there and done that!

delitefulmane

I wanna be adopted!! Puh-lease!!! :littleang

LHCF Name:~~Delitefulmane~~
Hair Type: 4a/4b (not sure)

Goal:1st:Thick Healthy Hair 2nd:Thick BSL or MBL hair

strenght81

Will there be a reveal thread? Sugurose was my Big Sis but I don't think she is apart of this board anymore, I tried sending her a PM but it was denied. Does anyone know what happened to her? She did give me some good advise in the beginning, but now I'm left to fend for myself.:ohwell:

PureSilver

This puppy needs a new friend and owner, with the hope that her new owner will nurse her back to health:grin:

Seriously tho can someone adopt this newbie PLZ

angenoir

Hi!
4a/b, short, relaxed looking to make it to thick, healthy, SL and beyond seeks to be adopted and assisted.
Any takers?

Thanks!

Angenoir

shortee

I would love to be adopted:grin:I would like to be at full shoulderlength by MAY for graduation. Please HELP..LOL

BeautifullySo

Ladies The new adopted a Newbie will begin at the end of the current one:yep: which will end the 13th january 2008
just pm Sugarose the op of the challenge!

Wooo, this is my first post! Hi everyone :wave:

My (4b?) hair and I would love to be apart of this challenge but I think Sugarose's pm's are turned off. :sad:

cclark1

But it says that I can't PM Sugarrose because she doesn't have it set to receive PMs. Sugarrose, if you are reading....could you PM me. I'd like to be adopted.

Bliss806

I am a newbie and would love to have a big sister.. I am really lost! lol. I don't even know how to tell my hair type. I am in need of HELP!! Please get back to me with information on this.

remnant

Will there be a reveal thread? Sugurose was my Big Sis but I don't think she is apart of this board anymore, I tried sending her a PM but it was denied. Does anyone know what happened to her? She did give me some good advise in the beginning, but now I'm left to fend for myself.:ohwell:

:nono:really???
may be we should ask(pm) mod for this.

MrsQueeny

Well I would love to adopt a newbie. I am willing to take on 3. So the first 3 people to quote me and want me, I am yours. Thanks Q