Adrienne! So you're the lady on the LHCF home page

MsKibibi

Adrienne! So you\'re the lady on the LHCF home page

Hope you don't mind me blowing up your spot. But I just discovered this photo album (http://www.picturetrail.com/adrienne0914 ) and I recognized that picture of the back of your head on the LHCF home page.

I must say it's inspiring to see someone with a similar hair texture as mine (although i'm not even sure of my classification i know that i'm 4a but when its wet it looks like 3c). Anyways, I digress.

Your hair is lovely and you make me want to swallow those vitamins (all 8 pills) every night.

I must say that I thought the hair type on the home page was type 2 or something. It looks so silky and shiny. Ah.. yes.. those were the good old days for me. But what was once lost (or cut) can always be regained. I'm working on an album but the pics I have of my hair being long are not on disk so i'll have to scan them.

After seing your album, i'm definately going to get on that b/c its amazing to see the progress.

Happy growing

buffalosoldier

Re: Adrienne! So you\'re the lady on the LHCF home page

Is that Adrienne? I always admire that persons hair.

I should've known
Her hair is very beautiful ...

mermaid

yep, once you start flipping through her album you'll sese the pic. I think I saw it when I first registered and was just drinking up everything on the site and staring at all the albums and there she was!

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo

I discovered that this was Adrienne's hair and was simply amazed. She is my hair inspiration.

alliyah4eva203

i noticed too when i first looked at her album . she has beautiful thick hair