**Album Update**Come Peep

kizzylonghair

Ladies,

What more can I say than THANK YOU :hug:

I have been on the journey for 10 months and sometimes I have felt like giving up.... Black Women aint supposed to have long(Thought crossed my mind, So many times)

I am so happy with my progress so far and cant wait to see what the next few months has instore.

For those who feel discouraged...be encouraged. I have had the breakage, the dry hair and tried hundreds of products. Now I have found what works for me.

Thanks Again

Kizzy xxx

Album in Sign( No Password Req)

Mystic

Kizzy..., girlfriend whatever you are doing, keep it up. It is unbelievable that you could have so much growth in 6 months!!! If I had not seen your older pictures, I would swear you always had bouncy healthy hair but I see where you are coming from and I can't wait to see what your hair will look like in 6 more months - keep it up!!!

kizzylonghair

ivanay said:
Kizzy..., girlfriend whatever you are doing, keep it up. It is unbelievable that you could have so much growth in 6 months!!! If I had not seen your older pictures, I would swear you always had bouncy healthy hair but I see where you are coming from and I can't wait to see what your hair will look like in 6 more months - keep it up!!!

Ivanay,

Thank You. I didnt even think that my hair GREW! a year ago. Now I know it grows like weeds.

Kizzy xx

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Congradulations :band: on your hair growth, you will be at BSL in no time. It's like so much healthier, and fuller. That shine is unbelievable.

CurleeDST

Looking good!

kizzylonghair said:
Ladies,

What more can I say than THANK YOU :hug:

I have been on the journey for 10 months and sometimes I have felt like giving up.... Black Women aint supposed to have long(Thought crossed my mind, So many times)

I am so happy with my progress so far and cant wait to see what the next few months has instore.

For those who feel discouraged...be encouraged. I have had the breakage, the dry hair and tried hundreds of products. Now I have found what works for me.

Thanks Again

Kizzy xxx

Album in Sign( No Password Req)

keylargo

Kizzy, I love your updates! Your hair looks great! I'm so inspired. Do you really take all of those vitamins everyday in the "about me section" of your album?

LiLi

Kizzy your hair looks so healthy!! I feel that seeing this encourages others to stick with what works. LOVELY girl ... just LOVELY. :)

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Beautiful! I love the progressions in your album. It allows you to get the full impact of your wonderful progress. I am in love with the ends of your hair! :p It is so so so very pretty. Congratulations to you!

SouthernGirl

OMG Kizzy, your hair looks great :up:

I must go back and check out your regimen, because it seems to have grown really fast!

SG

kizzylonghair

IntelligenceisBeautiful said:
Kizzy girl, please post your regimen por favor because ur hair looks fabulous

MY REGIME

Up to week six post relaxer. I wash my hair once a week, sometimes do a pre-poo with conditioner, vitamin E and Jojoba Oil. I use a leave in or my conditioner as a leave in. Keracare was my staple con before I tried Nexxus( Why didn’t Yall tell me, Its da bomb, So moisturising) .Always deep con under the dryer for at least 20 mins.
I rollerset set to dry under a hooded dryer until dry.
After 6 weeks post relaxer I con wash my hair every couple of days depending on how dry it is
I use a protein treatments before/after relaxer general every 4 weeks. I moisturise everyday no fail !!. I rarely use any direct heat or protective styling.
And most importantly try to worry about my hair so much. It’s growing and it always has been! Goal is Bra-Strap

Shampoo

Keracare hydrating shampoo
Redken Extreme Shampoo

Conditioners and Treatments

Nexxus Humectress
MTG

When Breaking or Before/After Relaxer

Redken Extreme Conditioner
Redken Extreme Protein treatment
Redken Extreme Reconstructer

Moisturizers

Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Moisturizer

Vitamins

2 x GNC Hair, Skin and Nails,
2 x 1000 mcg MSM
6 x GNC Amino Acids 1500 or Amino Liquid( Aint took for while :nono:
1 x 1000ucg Evening Primrose Oil
1 x 1000ucg Flaxseed Oil with Cod Liver Oil

I put my hands up to not being consistant with my vitamins.
Exept last month when I was on THE MAXIMUM GROWTH CHALLENGE!!

kizzylonghair

SouthernGirl said:
OMG Kizzy, your hair looks great :up:

I must go back and check out your regimen, because it seems to have grown really fast!

SG

OMG, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

My hair idol has commented. Its hair like yours that makes me keep at it

Thank u7

kizzylonghair

keylargo said:
Kizzy, I love your updates! Your hair looks great! I'm so inspired. Do you really take all of those vitamins everyday in the "about me section" of your album?

Thank u.

I have posted my up to date regime

kizzylonghair

ShannonDenise said:
1. Do you wear you hair in a wrap?
2. Do you use MTG and/or surge?

TIA

I usually wrap my hair every nite up to week 6 post relaxer. Then I just cant.

I use MTG for about 4 months havent really been constant so not really sure if it contributed to my growth. It def made my roots thicker

Kizzy