All Canadians

kaykay

Has anyone seen Surge in Canada? I can't find it, I am currently living in Toronto if you have found it please tell me where?

Mahalialee4

Puritan Biotin and Freeda(?)...anyway..the ones that people were raving about...where can I buy these Biotin capsules in CANADA....EH?
Bonjour

bettydavis

I just called there today(Abantu) to try and order some more Surge, but they said they were all out of stock. There's another shipment that should come in about a week and a half, she said. I will pm you the phone number I called.

Aalize

[ QUOTE ]
Mahalialee4 said:
Puritan Biotin and Freeda(?)...anyway..the ones that people were raving about...where can I buy these Biotin capsules in CANADA....EH?
Bonjour

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen some other brands in 1000mcg strenghts in very few stores.

kaykay

Thank you bettydavis I would really like that number, Also I have been looking for Biotin to but the ones I find aren't as strong as the american ones so I end up having to take more.

kaykay

I found Surge in Canada at a local store

I FOUND IT! I am soooo happy if anyone wants to know where please Pm me and I will tell you, But the store is located in Toronto! Oh and thank you Cat-eyed-cutie I am going to check that out!

Aalize

Re: I found Surge in Canada at a local store

Please post the address for all to see!

Did they have all of the products? How much did they cost?

Mahalialee4

Yes, please post it and I can have my mum pick up a couple of bottles for me! Bonjour

kaykay

O.k yes they did have alot of products that is mentioned on the forum and it was 8.99 The address is either 1636 or 1638 Jane street, I couldn't see the exact address so I am using the address next door to the store to determine. It was a pink and black sign that sais beauty supplies and it is between Trethewey and lawrence. Good luck all. They also have alot it just came in and this was the first box opened.

Aalize

Did they have all of the Surge products or just the spray?

kaykay

I only saw the spray! I didn't really look that much though because I was in a rush. If you want I live right by there I can check tomorrow?

kaykay

Sorry I took so long but I have been really busy! I stopped by the store today though and looked around for the other products and couldn't find them! So I asked the lady and she said that they are just trying out this product at the moment and if people start buying it she will buy some more products from that line!

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

Do you have their phone # KayKay? I live in Scarborough and don't want to make the trip if they're sold out.

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

Okay ladies...I called this morning and they had 7...My mom went to go and pick some up for me, now they have 3
...but they're ordering more... they'll be in next week, just be sure to stock up, cause when the word gets out, I'm sure they're going to jack up the price.