Any Canadians Using Shescentit, Curl Junkie, or Oyin products?

^^^Shipping is calculated by product weight I think...before you cash out you can see what it will cost. The toothpaste I use Tom's is on there for like half the price and aloe vera juice. Plus I just realized that giovanni has a reconstructor for way less than I pay for the natural one I use.

Nix08, one last question. Do you ever have to pay extra fees such as duties or customs?

No I haven't had to. A while back I use to buy shoes from cutesygirl.com and would have to pay extra later but lately (last couple of years) none of my online orders have been subject to extra fees....I love shopping online:) Even my last couple orders from cutesygirl haven't been subject to additional fees.

No I haven't had to. A while back I use to buy shoes from cutesygirl.com and would have to pay extra later but lately (last couple of years) none of my online orders have been subject to extra fees....I love shopping online:) Even my last couple orders from cutesygirl haven't been subject to additional fees.

I love online shopping too! I get most of my clothes in online stores so when I go to the mall I can't really tell the difference between the male or female section especially if the store is metrosexual. If I didn't spend so much on clothing this month, I would've bought hair products. Sigh, there's always next month though, March is almost over.

Well for the last meetup we met up at HoneyFig and the owner gave us a tour and showed us different products. Then we went across the street to Milestones to eat and chat.

Oh then we should do something like that. Who and how do you plan these things though? Just make a thread and find out who wants to come? :look:

^ I guess and just chose a time and place

Seems like it could be a lot of fun (says the introvert who'll probably go silent the minute people show up,lol.) should it be posted in the meetup forum? Not sure
If many people check there often.

Anyways I'm stuck at work until 6 so I can't even go to the honeyfig thing today. :(

Also any ladies have a review of the salon Urban Textures. I went out to dinner last night and my cousin was raving about it but I kinda felt the ladies here might have a more critical view considering products techniques discussed often here might seem more novel/impressive irl if you didn't already have the info.

Hello fellow Torontonians!

I've been going to HoneyFig for a while.. I love going there and I want to buy so many products.. If the prices were like the US prices I would probably be buying more.
I have seen Giovanni products (especially the really large sizes) for good prices at Winners.
Another great place for vitamins, natural hair products, and oils is the Essence of Life Organics health foods store in Kensington Market.. I usually stop through there after getting my shea butter @ Genesis on St. Andrews street.
Last week I went by the Essence and got some grape seed oil and avocado oil for about 5.99 for each small bottle. They have Giovanni, Kiss my face, etc. Worth checking out if you're in the area.

Best Health food Stores in Toronto

I didn't realise there were so many Canadians here! Especially from Toronto! I'll definitely be checking out Beauty Collections for KCC.

Hello fellow Canadians!

I banned myself from going to Honeyfig. I don't need anymore products!!:drunk:. Everytime I go there I came out with 2 or 3 products!

On a side note - always check Winners! I get my Giovanni there and different locations have different product lines.

I also go to Winners. They have huge bottles of Giovanni products and CHI.

^ I guess and just chose a time and place

Seems like it could be a lot of fun (says the introvert who'll probably go silent the minute people show up,lol.) should it be posted in the meetup forum? Not sure
If many people check there often.

Anyways I'm stuck at work until 6 so I can't even go to the honeyfig thing today. :(

Also any ladies have a review of the salon Urban Textures. I went out to dinner last night and my cousin was raving about it but I kinda felt the ladies here might have a more critical view considering products techniques discussed often here might seem more novel/impressive irl if you didn't already have the info.

I only went to Urban Textures to buy Elucence shampoo. It looked modern and clean, but I don't know if they are good with hair.

A meet up sounds fun!

I LOVE HoneyFig!

Also check the item locator on the sites of some of the brands you're interested in. They should be able to tell you where else to find it. I was looking for Kinky Curly products and noticed that a store near me at Yonge and Eglinton randomly carries KC products and for cheaper than at HoneyFig. Still love HF but this store is more convenient for me and a bit cheaper. HF is definitely good for one-stop shopping though!
store name please

Oh then we should do something like that. Who and how do you plan these things though? Just make a thread and find out who wants to come? :look:

A former member and I planned the meetup at Honeyfig and milestones. I've tried a couple of times to arrange meetups but some lades have schedules that conflict. You have to make the thread in the meeting section. Do we sound like we're game for a meetup because I can start a thread... :look:

A former member and I planned the meetup at Honeyfig and milestones. I've tried a couple of times to arrange meetups but some lades have schedules that conflict. You have to make the thread in the meeting section. Do we sound like we're game for a meetup because I can start a thread... :look:

TdotGirl - Yeah sure, I'm game! Tag everyone so we know though. :grin:

TdotGirl - Yeah sure, I'm game! Tag everyone so we know though. :grin:

Just created a thread.

Also, I mentioned that there is a hair store at Markham and Sheppard. Well there is none, yet! I meant Markham and Ellesmere, but Beauty Collections is opening another shop at Markham and Sheppard soon.

Back