Allow me to introduce myself...

Dauntless

Hello All!!! I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself...I'm a 23 y/o mother of two( 4 year old and 7 week old), engaged to my high school sweetheart, studying Radiology and Nuclear Medicine and working as a Beauty Advisor/ Make Up Artist for Elizabeth Arden.

I'm not sure what my exact hair type is but I've been growing it out for the past year and I'm almost at WSL strecthed, I've never had a relaxer but alot of set backs from dye, bleaching and heat damage. I'm excited to learn, share and chat about hair, skin care and make up so lets get to it:look:

Shine Brightly!:grin:

Whoa, you and your hair are beautiful.

fotki yet?

Welcome! Your hair looks beautiful from your avatar. Sounds like you lead an interesting life! Congrats on your new baby and I hope you enjoy the board.

I'm working on a fotki..for now I'm uploading some pics on to my profile..maybe someone can inform me of my hair type lol....Most of my pics are from a year ago..I'll start taking some new ones

Prehaps 3a/b ish. You will really be able to tell if you do the curly girl routine.

Hello All!!! I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself...I'm a 23 y/o mother of two( 4 year old and 7 week old), engaged to my high school sweetheart, studying Radiology and Nuclear Medicine and working as a Beauty Advisor/ Make Up Artist for Elizabeth Arden.

I'm not sure what my exact hair type is but I've been growing it out for the past year and I'm almost at WSL strecthed, I've never had a relaxer but alot of set backs from dye, bleaching and heat damage. I'm excited to learn, share and chat about hair, skin care and make up so lets get to it:look:

Shine Brightly!:grin:

Welcome to LHCF. Beautiful hair with a busy life..you are doing it well.

what are you doing for heat damage? do you use a protectant?

welcome! I have only been here for about 3 weeks and I have learned so much! I have to admit though, i have not slept much. :yep: so be for warned!

I'm actually in search of a heat protectant now actually....I didn't use heat or straighten for the past 9 months or so while I was pregnant...I just bought a FHI variable heat and I tried used CHI Straight Guard and CHI Silk Infusion but I didn't like the resuls at all. I just bought VO5 Heat Defense Spray yesterday and I plan on using it this evening after a DC with ORS....I'll post before and after pics

Thank you!!!!Pregnancy did my hair well.....either that or the prenatals and the fact that I co washed ad bunned the entire time due to the fact i was 2 busy to do anything else working 2 jobs and school and a 4 year old...But that busy schedule eme leave me hair alone and do it's thing...

Back