Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Lovelylady2007

Hi Ladies!

I've been registered on lhcf for so long, but never really frequented or posted. I introduced my mom to this message board and she hit the ground running! She grew her hair from shoulder length to mid-back length. I'm getting serious about taking care of my hair now, and wanted to be an active participant on the boards :yep: I don't have a regimen yet. I'm basically starting out fresh. Last year I started taking care of my hair, but during my pregnancy I was unable to due to bedrest, so all of my hair care efforts kind of fell to the wayside. I've been wearing sew-ins since March and just took one down on Friday.

So that's a little of my background. I will post some pictures once I figure it out. :grin:

:welcome: and howdy to your mom! Here a few some threads to get you started (if you haven't read them already).

A Newcomer's Guide To Starting Out

NEWBIE MANUAL: Links to Useful/Important Threads

Congrat's on your decision to improve your hair's health and growth! I hope you enjoy the journey!

Welcome and Hi/congrats to your mom.

You'll find all the info you need (and more) here.

Good luck and HHG!

Thanks Ladies! There is so much information on here it is overwhelming. I'm just going to try to get a simple regimen and keep it that way. My mom has been on here since 08' I think.

Welcome! Let your mom know we'd love to see her progress, if she hasn't posted it already! I know you'll have some great progress soon as well. :)

Hi Sweetie:grin:!!! Like all the ladies said, there's a wealth of information on here. I don't have all the info on natural hair like yours because I'm relaxed. But you won't go wrong following the advice of the lovely ladies on here.

I've had a set back since my hair was last at mid back. I think I'm just above bsl now. I'm going to ask my daughter if she's able to post the last picture I sent her. I am so technologically inept sometimes.:lol:

So if you Can DD. Please post the last picture I sent you so the ladies can see thanks!!!!

Hi Mom! I have been searching for natural hair information. I've found some helpful info already. I still need a regimen though.

Your hair looks like it is BSL to me. I will post the pic though. I haven't figured out how to post pictures inside a post. I will post it as soon as I figure it out. :yep:

Mom's Hair Nov 2010.jpgHair 2010-Back After Trim.jpg
Hi Sweetie:grin:!!! Like all the ladies said, there's a wealth of information on here. I don't have all the info on natural hair like yours because I'm relaxed. But you won't go wrong following the advice of the lovely ladies on here.

I've had a set back since my hair was last at mid back. I think I'm just above bsl now. I'm going to ask my daughter if she's able to post the last picture I sent her. I am so technologically inept sometimes.:lol:

So if you Can DD. Please post the last picture I sent you so the ladies can see thanks!!!!

Ok I think the pictures should work. The shorter one is my hair and the longer one is your hair Mom.

eta: You're right Mom, it is right above bsl. I can see it better on the computer. It was harder to tell on my phone.

Last edited:
Back