Am I a traitor? Thinking of going to the salon.........

A traitor to who? It's your hair and you do what you want to it. Is he embarassed by the way you wear your hair normally? Why does he want you to change?

A traitor?

girl please!

You are flying out in a few hours--and wondering what it is you need to do to preserve yo sexy?

If your hair is not up to par, and you can get an appointment at this last minute, then do it!! :yep:

I am trying to be DIY but so far I suck at flat ironing. I feel like a traitor by going to the salon.

DH is fine. He says it looks great as is :) I think it's a bit puffy - even after the flat iron.

A traitor?

girl please!

You are flying out in a few hours--and wondering what it is you need to do to preserve yo sexy?

If your hair is not up to par, and you can get an appointment at this last minute, then do it!! :yep:

:-D You are so right. I am not trying to meet anyone (DH's family especially) without my hair looking like I want. I know I will get the hang of flat ironing but that is not happening today so I need to get to the salon.

A traitor to whom?

Girl, do what you feel is best. As long as its someone who listens, you trust and are familiar with.

I have yet to master styling my hair to get that salon look. I get tempted ALL the time.

I am trying to be DIY but so far I suck at flat ironing. I feel like a traitor by going to the salon.

DH is fine. He says it looks great as is :) I think it's a bit puffy - even after the flat iron.

Child, if I wasn't so afraid of my curls being permanently ruined I'd stay in the salon:grin:. I love for other folks to do my hair:yep::drunk::spinning: ESPECIALLY for a pro to shampoo it.:yep::drunk::spinning:

:-D You are so right. I am not trying to meet anyone (DH's family especially) without my hair looking like I want. I know I will get the hang of flat ironing but that is not happening today so I need to get to the salon.

Good for you girl!!

I suck at flat ironing too, and really don't like going to the salon either----ESPECIALLY since my home is a mini-salon stocked with an arsenal of products :look:,so I understand your guilt----- but now is not the time to be stressed about your hair.

You can work on getting your hair flat ironed properly when you get back!
Now get on off here and get to that salon!! We don't need you missing your flight!!

I'm sure your hair is going to be too cute!

Have a great and safe trip!! :)

You should go get your hair done, please yourself and please your man. Don't even let thoughts of, does he not like the way I usually wear my hair?, creep into your mind.

Give that man what he wants and he'll give you what you want :drunk:

Remember up in this forum we embrace it all. The main point is to have healthy hair, it can be long, short, bald, faded, natural, texlax, relaxed, texturized, dyed, fried (okay I should use the PC term flat ironed or curlformed or whatever is used :rolleyes:), laid to the side, DIY or salon supported...etc.

Do what you need to do and enjoy your decision. Have a wonderful trip.

Back