Am I Addicted??...

Platinum

I confess, I'm addicted to LHCF but I may have developed another addiction...I started using a Sulfur8/MN mix on Feb 25 and I started noticing growth after a few days. :grin: Since then, I've been thinking of different ways to tweak my formula and develop my personal hot oil treatments, sealers, etc. Today, I bought 3 more tubes of MN (I haven't even finished using my 1st batch).:look:

Did anyone else react the same way about this or any other product? Or am I the only one that's addicted?:spinning:

you sound perfectly normal to me but I just put cayenne pepper in my MN mix so :welcome: join the :club:

no your're not the only one. I too am addicted to LHCF. I am also addicted to MN. I dont really think that I much believe in growth aides but for some reason I believe this stuff is actually spurring extra growth. I hope its not my imagination but I am buying another tube tomorrow to add to my special concoction.

LOL!!!! I'm addicted too!! I love it here!!! I, too, started with the MN mix, which was the first thing I started on when I got here!! But I'm out, and I gotta get some more MN stat!! And now Kat25 got me interested in that Cayenne Peppa, and I forgot to get it today! Darnit!:lachen: But anyhoo :welcome3::grin:

Thanks Ladies. I realized I had an "addiction" to MN when my hubby saw my shopping bag and said "Damn, you buying more of that stuff?". :lachen: As for the site, I can stay here for hours and never get tired of reading the threads.:fan::user:

:grin: I am addicted to BOTH! I went to Family Dollar and bought two more tubes to add to the three that I bought about a month ago! This ish is the TRUTH!!! I am using it everyday! I am braided and cant wait to watch my hair grow! grow! grow! :hair:

ALL RIGHT LADIES!!! My name is Tonya and I'm a MN-addict!!! Oh, and by the way, I don't require any help with this addiction. I'm addicted...and I'm loving it!!!!:lachen:

Bump! Bump! My hubby woke up this morning and saw a Family Dollar bag with 2 packs of MN. (it's the same 2 packs I bought the other day. I hadn't taken them out of the bag). He says "Hey! Why do you keep buying that monistat stuff? Is there something I need to know?":lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I had to remind him what I did with it last time.

Back