Amla Gold on New Growth

araceli2418

Hey ladies, I have a question. I did a search but was not able to find anything that really answered my question.

Does anyone use this on their new growth AND does it really soften your hair?

I have coarse 4a hair so I'm really interested in hearing from the "4" ladies. TIA.

I was looking at this amla gold: http://www.indianblend.com/site/664954/product/HB-30a and wondering if it really moisturizes and softens.

Also, if you want to recommend another ayurvedic oil that softens new growth please mention it.

cicilypayne

Dabur amla oil does soften my new growth but my favorite is JBCO it really makes my relax hair lay down..when left over night. I like Shikaki oil and Emani Alma oil they all help the hair but I really notice the difference best with JBCO:yep:

araceli2418

Dabur amla oil does soften my new growth but my favorite is JBCO it really makes my relax hair lay down..when left over night. I like Shikaki oil and Emani Alma oil they all help the hair but I really notice the difference best with JBCO:yep:

Thank you. I was beginning to think no one was going to reply. I'm guessing the CO in JBCO is coconut oil but what is the JB?

cicilypayne

because of your post I pulled my amla oil out for a pre poo boy it does not smell good I'm only 2 weeks post so not much new growth to soften. The directions suggest an hour wait before shampoo, but I'm gonna conditioner wash in 30 minutes.

that_1_grrrl

because of your post I pulled my amla oil out for a pre poo boy it does not smell good I'm only 2 weeks post so not much new growth to soften. The directions suggest an hour wait before shampoo, but I'm gonna conditioner wash in 30 minutes.

Yeah, regular Amla oil stinks. I just threw mine away today and bought Amla Gold Oil. That smells so much better.

audacity.

i just did a post about my relationship with amla gold on my blog.

YES it makes my hair soft! and i stretch for 6 (or more) months at a time. i LOVE it!!! i'm glad i let it come back in my life!

long live amla gold!!! :bud:

cicilypayne

e: Amla Gold on New Growth

Okay rinsed out the stinky stuff and conditioner washed with Victoria Secret SO Sexy conitioner and Man Oh Man my hair felt so soft and so good it was like butter:lick: I kept rinsing and rinsing thinking product must still be in because my hair feels so soft so smooth I almost did not want to use my Aphogee 2 min Like I planned because I was really feeling the Amla +Vicotoria Secret but a plan is plan:drunk:My hair still soft after the Aphogee. Now I got to get my hands on that Amla :lick:Gold

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Amla stinking...yes, after a few hours, it smells like faint essence of booty crack! I swear! But I find that amla oil is straightening my hair. I don't have my zingy curls with the new growth. I also henna...am wondering what is happening...it's rather textured like frizzy and kinda wavy textured...not smooth wavy...I want those curls. Anybody else? Am I using too much oil or henna?

divinempress

Amla stinking...yes, after a few hours, it smells like faint essence of booty crack! I swear! But I find that amla oil is straightening my hair. I don't have my zingy curls with the new growth. I also henna...am wondering what is happening...it's rather textured like frizzy and kinda wavy textured...not smooth wavy...I want those curls. Anybody else? Am I using too much oil or henna?

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
i'm always afraid ppl will smell it on me so i use it as an overnight prepoo and immediately wash it out next day!
i wish this thread was posted earlier...i would have gotten gold instead. Now i have an entire bottle of "booty crack" to use up