Anita Grant Review For all the UK Ladies

Almaz

Has anyone ever tried Anita Grant products. I have seen some of the reviews on YouTube. People are happy but they say it is very expensive

Any UK ladies with reviews

sweetwhispers

I bought the sample pack when she first started.

I bought the Rhassoul deep conditioner
Whipped butter
and the coconut and organic sapote pomade ( i also got it at a meet up)

The rhassoul didn't really do much for me. I didn't use it with heat, it was ok but nothing spectacular.

The whipped butter was good and i loved the pomade. I used it for twists/twist outs and even though its a pomade my hair felt lovely for a week and i was wearing it out.

I know a lot of people who have her shampoo bars and everyone says they are great.

It is more expensive than BSS products but cheaper than salon products like Aveda/Paul Mitchell/Keracare. I'd rather spend money on Anita's products since they are all natural.

I have natural 4a/4b hair.

LushLox

I’ve tried a couple of the whipped butters which are gorgeous and moisturising, but not sure whether I will be repurchasing these – perhaps as an indulgent treat to myself as I don’t consider them to be a ‘must have’ product personally. I guess it depends on how much you want to keep to natural products.

I’ve also tried some of her oils, Organic Sapote and Vanilla and Sweet Almost oil which are lovely but can be bought at other retailers at a cheaper cost.

The one thing I definitely will repurchase is the Babassou (sic?) shampoo bar. It lathers beautiful and it leaves the scalp feeling really revitalised and clean.
Anita Grant products are very good, but I feel they are much more beneficial to natural hair imo.

MummysGirl

I bought the Babassou shampoo bar and I have only used it once, I didn't like how it felt. It lathered nicely but my hair felt like I'd washed it with soap, like body soap or hand soap, it felt yucky and my natural friend who used it said the exact same thing. I'm thinking maybe I'll save it till late in the year when I intend to do my BC and be completely natural.

Creamy Cafe Latte - I've only tried once on my damp hair as a leave-in, it was ok...

Whipped butter - Doesn't feel as good as my current moisturiser which is pure shea butter mixed with castor and coconut oil.

I got 2 Rhassoul cubes and haven't tried them yet.

ToyToy

I love, love, love the the Babassu bar :love2:!!! It makes my hair really, really soft.

I also love the Rhassoul conditioners (I just use boiling water and cubes per application) - my hair is supersoft and detangled.

I used the Creamy Caffe Latte once and didn't quite understand its purpose.

I have also used the Whipped Butter and ended up using it on my body because it didn't moisturise my hair. However, my hair likes water-based butters, and the whipped butters (as well as the caffe latte) are purely oils and fats.

The lippy plucker is yummy :lick:! Smells of chocolate :).

I didn't quite like the pomade. It didn't really slick my hair at all. Smells nice, though :).

HTH

Lyoness

My fav is the cafe late I love the vanilla scented one!

I also love the Rhassoul cubes now I have the mix right.. I got the mix wrong the 1st time and didn't understand the point of them.. Now a thumbs up

The shampoos are nice but I prefer the ayervedic[sp?] shampoo bars..

Oh I got a sample of the whipped butter but its too weak for my hair!

Mimi22

I liked the whipped butters. I wanted to buy the Tuscan green clay or the Bentonite clay, but never got around to it! :ohwell: