Another inch in two weeks!

indefinite

I take my nioxin pills twice a day. I am also on prescription prenatal vitamins due to a surgery I had. Other than that, I don't follow any of those regimines posted here. I flat iron every week, lol:) Since 12DP came along, I am going to start getting my hair done every week again, so I will probably start getting some roller sets here and there, but I love the feeling of silky flat ironed hair.

Sidebar-I went to a new stylist Shawon Pinder at Barron London's Salon http://www.barronslondonsalon.com/ Thursday. OH MY GOSH!!!! She had my hair feeling like Silk. She did a girl before me with 100% natural and her hair came out BEAUTIFUL. It was blowing and silky. She is amazing. I am going to be her weekly client.

indefinite

They are called "intensive therapy" "recharging complex"...Beware they make the hair grow fast on your chin and chocha too:lol:

indefinite

Hair Peace said:
What are nioxin pills? Is that something that was Rxed by your doctor along with the prenatal vits?
I get them at my BSS. They usually have them anywhere that sells Nioxin, like Trade Secrets, Ulta3, Hair Cuttery........

indefinite

I know I had a couple of friends that had to stop taking them because of that. It doesn't bother me, just a small price to pay. I carry my tweezer everywhere with me. When I get the money rolling in with 12dp, I plan on getting Laser hair removal anyway:)

Hair Peace

Are those the only vits you take? I'm sorry about all the questions... but faster hair growth would be nice, I just can't get with the whole MTG philosophy:look: . This seems like it would be a suitable replacement!:grin: How long have u been taking them?

indefinite

I've been back on them for about 2 months. They are the only ones I take. I think I am going to stop the prenatal pills. I think they are making me hungry. The directions say to take once a day, but I take one when I first wake up and when I go to bed:p

Hair Peace

Thanks indefinite! I just might end up trying these. I am currently taking 5 pills a day! 2 GNC UltraNourish Hair, 2 EPO and 1 prenatal. If I can cut it down to just 2 a day AND get faster growth...BSL here I come!:bouncegre

indefinite

Hair Peace said:
Thanks indefinite! I just might end up trying these. I am currently taking 5 pills a day! 2 GNC UltraNourish Hair, 2 EPO and 1 prenatal. If I can cut it down to just 2 a day AND get faster growth...BSL here I come!:bouncegre
Hey you want to start a challenge? I'm still a newbie, so I am not sure how that works:perplexed

indefinite

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Now how did I miss these, I've to Trade Secretes 3 times already in the past month, How much were they?, cause I may have to think about these when my other vitamins are gone, because 2 vitamins are better than 10, LOL.
Mine are $16.99 at the BSS. They are usually $20.00 I think at regular stores. It has 30 pills per bottle. They also have 90 pill bottles. I think that is the better bargain, but I'm too lazy to go to those stores, I just go to the BSS 'round the corner for the 30 pill bottle. My old hairdresser hipped me to them. Her BF has dreads, and his hair grew soooo quick

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Well thank you, I guess my hair is truly an investment now, LOL, I think I'll be purchasing them when my vitamins run out and the MTG, Can you list the ingredients if it not a hasle, TIA.
indefinite said:
Mine are $16.99 at the BSS. They are usually $20.00 I think at regular stores. It has 30 pills per bottle. They also have 90 pill bottles. I think that is the better bargain, but I'm too lazy to go to those stores, I just go to the BSS 'round the corner for the 30 pill bottle. My old hairdresser hipped me to them. Her BF has dreads, and his hair grew soooo quick

indefinite

Vitaman A

Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin B1
Vitamin B2
Niacin
Vitamin B6
Folic Acid
Vitamin B12
Biotin
Pantothenic Acid
Zinc
Proprietary Blend
(Wild Yam root)
(Sarsparilla root)
Stinging Nettle Root
Oat extract
Pygeum bark
saw palmetto (berries)
Bladdenwrack
Coenzyme q6-10
Tocotrienols
Phosphatides

indefinite

BeautifulWideEyes said:
, I guess my hair is truly an investment now, LOL,

I feel like this too. That's why I always get the Top-notch products. No cheapies for me. You get what you pay for. I don't skimp at all when it comes to my hair. The same way with my bras. I am too busty not too. No droopy boobies for me when I get older :lol: . I believe in investing in myself. I am worth it.:)

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Girl I just called Trade Beauty in my area and there only $17 bucks, so I may have to run out and make a purchase whil my pockets can take a little heat, TY. :D
indefinite said:
BeautifulWideEyes said:
, I guess my hair is truly an investment now, LOL,

I feel like this too. That's why I always get the Top-notch products. No cheapies for me. You get what you pay for. I don't skimp at all when it comes to my hair. The same way with my bras. I am too busty not too. No droopy boobies for me when I get older :lol: . I believe in investing in myself. I am worth it.:)

Hair Peace

indefinite said:
Hey you want to start a challenge? I'm still a newbie, so I am not sure how that works:perplexed

No fair! You already have a 2-month head start!:(

I'm seven weeks post and I'm not due for another t-up until the 15th. I wont even know how long my hair really is until then.

indefinite

true, lol, I just got my touch up Thursday after 4 months. How about she charged me for a virgin relaxer! She said anything over 4 inches is a virgin. I had about 6 inches. I am tickled pink:) I will do another measurement two weeks from now

indefinite

I'm a 4 a/4b. My hair is course. I flat ironed everyweek with my hai ceramic. When I tried to do anything else, it looked a HOT MESS! I thinned out my hair significantly waiting that long. It popped at the demarcation mark. You can see how thin it is in my pics. I am NEVER gonna stretch that long again. I almost had a whole new head of hair:cool:

Hair Peace

I'm trying to work my way up to 10 weeks. I don't think my hair could take much longer than that. My hair is coarse too! I alternate between rollersets and flat ironing with my FHI every week.

indefinite

I was hoping it wouldn't pop. I can't remember what my natural hair looks like. Since my grandfather is caucasion, I was thinking I had curly hair. NOT!lol:lol:

determine3

Yup, product junkie here!!!!! I just went to my BSS to buy an instant weave and guess what she had??? The vitamins!!! I picked that bad boy up. $19 for 30 is better than $60 i paid for the HF37 ones :D .

Thanks girl.