Another inch in two weeks!

indefinite

determine3 said:
Indefinate,

Any updates????? I think it's been 2 weeks since you first posted.
I need to measure again. I stopped taking them for a week because I went to LA, and forgot to pack them....I will measure tonight when I get home from the gym.........

luckymonkey1307

o lord i just ordered these dag gon vitamins...they better work, or at least make me feel better in general....ooo by the way, someone stole my digi camera but im getting a new one for christmas...can we say ALBUM! ??? :)

Synthia

My hair is growing better, but not wildly so ... and I'm also eating tons of salmon and doing other stuff ...so I'm not certain what the real booster is.

I've only been taking one pill a day, but after rereading this thread I might double up for a month to see if I get wild growth.

My hair is really getting healthier, stronger, and better looking rather than longer.

I'm mean it's growing nicely, but not two inches a month like Indefinite's. The contrast between my hair since November and before is so distinctive that really I want to chop the bottom few inches off, but I'll just trim occasionally until it's all gone over the next year.

I know something I'm doing internally is strengthening my hair because my nails are rock hard ...but really I think it's the protein from salmon and chicken breasts.

Someone mentioned the Nioxin gel caplets a few pages back. I haven't been able to find those online :( but I sure would like two ...I bet the gel would be more readily absorbed...

SaintLuxe

ok, so i'm in on this Nioxin vitamin! anything is better than taking that GNC UltraNourish horsepill! i just picked up my 1st bottle today & i'm excited to see the results. i'll keep my progress posted!
-shoutout to my HoneyDew Salon, because they carry the whole Nioxin line..u Philly girls already know the deal:cool:!!