Another inch in two weeks!

indefinite

determine3 said:
Hey Indefinate, what kind of results did your friends get using the pills (besides the chocha thing:lachen: ). Did they experience good hair growth? How long did it take before they noticed a difference?
Girl, most of them couldn't take the hair in "other" places. But I have two that keeps taking them. It's not radical but their hair is growing pretty noticabley(sp?). I can visually see the difference. However, I am the only nut doing the measuring thing. I am going to measure again in two weeks. I measured two weeks ago and had 3/4 inch. So I am pretty excited. However, like I said before, my ends are see through so I will probably cut those two inches off...I stretched my relaxer too long and had too much hair loss.

blueMoon

marie170 said:
The ingredients that Victory 1 posted look different from the ingredients I think Indefinate posted..are there two different types of Vitamins that Nioxin has?

I looked around some more and Nioxin in fact has 2 vitmain supplements. Ones is a gel-cap which has these ingredients:
Ingredients For Gel-Cap Supplement: Cannabis Sativa, Borago Officinalis, Dioscorea Villosa, Smilex Medica, Urtica Dioica, Avena Sativa, Coenzyme Q 6-10, Tocotrienols, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Zinc Citrate, Folic Acid, Biotin.

Capsule: Gelatin, Beeswax, Vegetable Oil, Glycerin.

...and the other is a tablet which has these ingredients:
Ingredients For Tablet Supplement: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc, Proteusterone (Discorea root), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, D-Calcium Panthothenate, Smilex Medica (root), Urtica Dioica Extract (root), Avena Sativa Extract (above ground parts), Pygeum Africanum (bark), Serenoa Repens (berries), Marine Concentrate (Fucus Vesiculosus), Coenzyme Q6-10, Tocotrienols, Phosphatides, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Ergocalciferol, Magnesium Stearate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, FD&C Lake Yellow #6, Red #40, Blue #1, Titanium Dioxide

thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realize that

blueMoon

blueMoon said:
Ingredients For Gel-Cap Supplement: Cannabis Sativa, Borago Officinalis, Dioscorea Villosa, Smilex Medica, Urtica Dioica, Avena Sativa, Coenzyme Q 6-10, Tocotrienols, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Zinc Citrate, Folic Acid, Biotin.

I didn't know what these ingredients were so I looked them up quick and here's the listing again:

Ingredients For Gel-Cap Supplement: Cannabis Sativa(Hemp), Borago Officinalis(Borage), Dioscorea Villosa(wild yam), Smilex Medica(sarsaparilla), Urtica Dioica(stinging nettle), Avena Sativa(oat), Coenzyme Q 6-10, Tocotrienols(type of vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate(B5), Niacinamide(Niacin/B3), Zinc Citrate(from Zinc), Folic Acid, Biotin.

I think I have the first common name right, but please let me know if I'm misinformed. I got the ingredient listing off the Nioxin website

foxybrownsugar

divayoki said:
Hey Blue Moon,

Isnt that 1st ingredient "Canibus" weed ?!!? LOL
canibus seed (hempseed) is legal and will not be found in your blood (even in trace amts) but hemp plant (mariquana) is illegal. Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in since I use it all the time, hempseed oil not the plant. ;)

Last edited:

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
indefinite said:
They are called "intensive therapy" "recharging complex"...Beware they make the hair grow fast on your chin and chocha too:lol:
LMAO...!!
I need to signup for 12D pro...this is my new years resolution.

bluediamond0829

I brought my bottle from Trade Secrets the same exact kind that Indefinite is taking..are there any cheaper??? mine was 16.50...

ClassicChic

bluediamond0829 said:
I brought my bottle from Trade Secrets the same exact kind that Indefinite is taking..are there any cheaper??? mine was 16.50...

How long have you been taking them and what are your results?

blazingthru

indefinite said:
I've been back on them for about 2 months. They are the only ones I take. I think I am going to stop the prenatal pills. I think they are making me hungry. The directions say to take once a day, but I take one when I first wake up and when I go to bed:p

Hi Indefinite, I am sorry I did not read all the post I was in a hurry, I am at work to many eyes looking anyway my questions is you have shown amazing growth what was happening in the months that you were taking them so in other words do we have to take the Vitamins for two months before we start seeing results? Are you taking the Prenatals twice a day or the Nioxin twice a day. I haven't taken any yet because I want to understand the process. Please forgive me if this is a repeat of other questions. Thanks so much desparate to see some major growth.

indefinite

Trudy said:
Hi Indefinite, I am sorry I did not read all the post I was in a hurry, I am at work to many eyes looking anyway my questions is you have shown amazing growth what was happening in the months that you were taking them so in other words do we have to take the Vitamins for two months before we start seeing results? Are you taking the Prenatals twice a day or the Nioxin twice a day. I haven't taken any yet because I want to understand the process. Please forgive me if this is a repeat of other questions. Thanks so much desparate to see some major growth.
I think I had growth before. I just started measuring 4 weeks ago, so I am not absolutely sure. It appeared to be growing. I had a drastic cut so I am back on track where I used to be. I am taking the Nioxin twice a day and the prenatal once a day. I take the nioxin when i wake up, I take my prenatal sometime during the day when I remember it, and another nioxin before I go to bed. I noticed the directions on my prescription drugs advised to take on an empty stomach so I rational that when I take the Nioxin. I figure it will absorb better by itself. But I am not in the healthcare field, so I could be wrong. Hth

indefinite

hot_pepper96 said:
Indefinite,

Do you mind posting the ingredients of the Nioxin pills? Please, Please.
Vitaman A

Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin B1
Vitamin B2
Niacin
Vitamin B6
Folic Acid
Vitamin B12
Biotin
Pantothenic Acid
Zinc
Proprietary Blend
(Wild Yam root)
(Sarsparilla root)
Stinging Nettle Root
Oat extract
Pygeum bark
saw palmetto (berries)
Bladdenwrack
Coenzyme q6-10
Tocotrienols
Phosphatides

itismehmmkay

Man, I'm def in whatever Nioxin challenge we have. I'm gonna try and find some tonight at Trade Secrets or Ulta3. I mean, 2 inches a month is awesome...but if I could just get a secured 1 inch/month, I'd be so good. wow.

ClassicChic

Indefinite, why are you taking two a day? I am just asking because It has been posted before that extra doses of vitamins are just flushed out of your system.

Hair Peace

I was on my way to go get some yesterday...then I realized I didn't have my coupon for Trade Secrets with me, so I went home. I 'll probably go back out there tomorrow and pick some up. Is it the gelcaps or the tablet?

Last edited:

CurleeDST

Thanks for educating folks b/c the first thing I thought about was taking a drug test and failing b/c of some pills to promote healthy hair growth! That would have been some DRAMA!! LOL!

foxybrownsugar said:
canibus seed (hempseed) is legal and will not be found in your blood (even in trace amts) but hemp plant (mariquana) is illegal. Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in since I use it all the time, hempseed oil not the plant. ;)

foxybrownsugar

CurleeDST said:
Thanks for educating folks b/c the first thing I thought about was taking a drug test and failing b/c of some pills to promote healthy hair growth! That would have been some DRAMA!! LOL!
your welcome for the info. *Just a quick side note for anyone interested, the vitamin shoppe also sells hemp protein powder and hempseeds, like flaxseeds and hemp oil but I havent tried them. I have only used mountainroseherbs hemp oil for hot oil treatments.