another way to get rid of your MTG

nychaelasymone

I decided that I didn't really want to throw away my bottle of MTG but decided that I would experiment w/ something. Since I'm in the process of regrowing my edges, I mixed approximately 10-15 drops of MTG to my ORS temple balm a few drops of peppermint oil, and a squirt of EMU oil to help w/ the delivery of the product to my hair follicles and lo and behold, no smell and I still get the same tingly feeling I enjoy. Just an FYI to those who stopped using MTG for the smell.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
nychaelasymone said:
I decided that I didn't really want to throw away my bottle of MTG but decided that I would experiment w/ something. Since I'm in the process of regrowing my edges, I mixed approximately 10-15 drops of MTG to my ORS temple balm a few drops of peppermint oil, and a squirt of EMU oil to help w/ the delivery of the product to my hair follicles and lo and behold, no smell and I still get the same tingly feeling I enjoy. Just an FYI to those who stopped using MTG for the smell.

This sounds like a wonderful idea. As I still love my MTG. I just can't use it for the work week.

Question: What is ORS? (Sorry :) ). I'm still the 'new kid on the block'. I'm not familiar with all of the abbreviations.

Thanks angel.

nychaelasymone

ShimmieGirl said:
This sounds like a wonderful idea. As I still love my MTG. I just can't use it for the work week.

Question: What is ORS? (Sorry :) ). I'm still the 'new kid on the block'. I'm not familiar with all of the abbreviations.

Thanks angel.

organic root stimulator temple balms. It's supposed to help grow hair in thinning areas. welcome to the board