Any Dudleys users out there???

Kitkat

I hear lots of other brands mentioned regularly on this board but I don't hear much about Dudleys products. If anyone has used these products and would please post a product review, I'd really appreciate it!

I'll get the ball rolling: I bought the PCA Moisture Retainer a few weeks ago, and I like it a lot. It really moisturizes without making my hair heavy. It's expensive - about $10 at one beauty supply store on 14th Street - but well worth it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

nita4

KitKat,

I just really started using them so I can't give you a good review. My last relaxer was a Dudley's Lye Mild, that worked really well on my hair. On a recommendation from Shamboosie I purchased these products: The Deluxe Shampoo, the PCA Moisture Retainer, and the Creme Press. I have only used the PCA, which I really like for keeping my hair moisturized. I am still using up my stash of Therappe Shampoo and haven't received my creme press in the mail yet....I'm really waiting to try that!! If you are still interested I'll be able to give you a review on these products in the Spring...That is also when my next touch up is due. Anyone else??

Kitkat

Thanks, Nita. Yes, please post a review in the spring after you try the other products!! I am thinking of buying the Deluxe Shampoo and the Hair Rebuilder. I'm also still using up my Nexxus Therappe shampoo, so I'm holding off from buying any more shampoo products. But I'd like to try the entire line (shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer) to see how it will work for me, and Dudleys was highly recommended by Shamboosie for revitalizing dry hair.

Any other takers???

Tracy

I used the Rebuilder and the PCA Moisture Retainer. I will definitely purchase these again. I found a shampoo that I love (FINALLY) so I won't be purchasing any shampoos - but the Rebuilder (a creamy protein conditioner) and the PCA are wonderful. I agree witht he previous poster unequivocally (and I am fanatical about greaseless moisture) that the PCA provides really nice moisturizing with no greasy afterfeel whatsoever. I finally have a cream moisturizer that I really and truly love. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kitkat

Tracy, what's the fabulous shampoo that you love so much, and what makes it great?!! DO tell!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

JerseyGirl

I went back to using Dudley's Hair Rebuilder (I used it years ago when my hair was at its best). After a couple of weeks of using this product, my hair texture has came back. This is a miracle product as far as I am concerned. It does exactly what its name says "Rebuilder". My hair is softer, bouncy, and no frizzy ends (I didn't have split). My husband can't keep his hands out of my hair. I used it in the past but switched to Patene because it worked and it was much cheaper, but after several years using the same product, my hair just stop responding to it. Not that I am saying that Patene is bad but I guess it was my time to switch to another product. You see I am not a product junkie, I find something that works and stick with it.

But my favorite is Dudley's Hair Rebuilder. My shampoo I use is Nexxus Therapee.

Anyone else?????

Dionne

I live in greensboro, nc so I am about 45 minutes from the dudleys headquarters so I see their products all of the time. I like the pca moistuizer, deluxe shampoo and the DRC treatment.

Tracy

Kit Kat,

Girl! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I have found my personal dream shampoo (for my hair and preferences of course /images/graemlins/grin.gif). I have to credit brownrelaxedhair with it's disocvery tho - it came at her recommendation.

It called Lanza Protein Plus Shampoo - it's a part of their 'Repair' line.

It has no sulfates (I usually don't care that much but since it has this benefit I get a windfall here /images/graemlins/grin.gif ), it's PH balanced (4.5-5.0), and it gets my hair really clean - none of this no lather, no squeak - I like a squeak. /images/graemlins/wink.gif This shampoo provides all of this, with no stripping. It actually smoothes my hair and makes it feel softer and more moisturized.