Any naturals with half wig pics?

candie19

I have a "creta girl" wig. I love it!!! I've already taken it off for the day. I will take a pic tomorrow.

naturalTAN

I posted me wearing La Jay in the "Stepping Out..." thread. I'm not on my computer now so I can't post pics.

Victoria44

I purchased the La Jay half wig as well... I don't usually wear it out, but its really nice when its not pulled back as well

The only part thats my hair is the twists in the front

zzirvingj

Thanks for the pics guys...where can I get this La Jay??

I *love* the texture!

*patiently awaits for more half wig pics*

Barbie83

Not natural, but only very slightly texlaxed, so I still have a ton of texture. Creta Girl is AMAZING for naturals. Just brush her out and she's a gorgeous mass of 4a curls :yep:

Blurry pic sorry:

Better pic: (posted in Steppin Out thread):

KurlyNinja

Charz

Thanks! And from what i can remember I cut ALOT! it was MBL stretched on me and I cut it to like APL stretched. and I also tried to cut it in natural layers. I just remember there being alot of hair on the floor everywhere when I was done and really glad that it wasnt my real hair.

AtlantaJJ

It's almost summer, I need you ladies to keep it coming with the half wigs for natural's ideas!

Everyone looks beautiful! Thank you for posting. :yep:

BklynHeart

I have LaJay and its still huge even though i cut a lot off. I'm scared it will look lopsided. Did you guys cut her straight across?

AtlantaJJ

I have LaJay and its still huge even though i cut a lot off. I'm scared it will look lopsided. Did you guys cut her straight across?

I totally would not know how to cut the wig, please tell me there's a YouTube out there that will show me how! :drunk: