Any regimine/product changes you ladies are thinking about for 2007?

WomanlyCharm

I'm going to stop trying so many different products..I think I've found which ones work well on my hair.

-Using Surge Power Wash Shampoo (I really like this stuff, it leaves my hair very soft!)
-Using Surge spray, Ultra Moisture lotion, and jojoba/avocado oil to condition/seal wet hair
-DCing overnight at least twice a week with cholesterol, honey, conditioner and Himani oil
-no blowdrying!

This is my new regiment for the next month...we'll see how well it works, and if I need to make any changes.

This year I am going to chill out about my hair. I am learning new products to use and I want to develop an easy routine. Maybe wash 2x a week, cut down on purchases for my hair. Be consistent with the vitamins and shakes. Enjoy my hair and learn simple safe styles for my hair once I reach APL.

dlewis

I only things I'm gonna do differently is enjoy my hair. Wear it out almost always and trim regularly. No stylist anymore. Try not to buy so much stuff.

planodiva

In 2007 I definitely need to learn to just let my hair hang. I plan on treating myself to NO PROTECTIVE STYLES. I want to use up all my newfound shampoos and cons from 2006. I need to invest in a bonnet dryer to perfect my rollersets.

IMFOCSD

I forgot to add that I want to try doing my own relaxers from now on. My mom was doing my relaxers for me, but she likes to get it bone straight no matter how much I tell her not to.