Any Relaxed Heads Using Wen?

sunnieb

Used the Fall Apple Spice last night and I think I like it better than Fig and 613!

My hair just really took to this product and I love the smell. Like someone said, it's a combo of caramel and apple. Yum! I kept fluffing and smelling my hair this morning while I put it up in a bun. :grin:

I see there's a controversy with this scent, so I'll go ahead and order a few more bottles before it disappears. :yep:

sunnieb

As I recover from surgery, I'm going to be a total WEN head for a while. It's just so easy to cowash with WEN and KIM. Since I'm wearing a bun daily, I think I'll be ok not dc'ing for a while.

Still loving the Fall Apple Spice. I'm doing some online Black Friday shopping right now, and I was hoping for some deals on WEN, especially the Fall Apple Spice. This scent is really getting ripped in the reviews with so many hating the smell. :ohwell:

Maybe they'll discount it soon....:look:

sunnieb

Ms. Tiki

MzRhonda

I ordered this yesterday:

WEN by Chaz Dean Cleanse, Volume, & Shine 4-pc Gift Set

16-oz Cleansing Conditioner (Sweet Almond)
6-oz Styling Creme
7.5-oz Nourishing Mousse
2-oz Smoothing Glossing Serum

I've always wanted to try the other 3 products so here is my chance. Also the only scent I have ever tried has been Fig.

has anyone used those if so your thoughts?

I am on auto delivery for Fig and 613.

I am relaxed.

Last edited:

MzRhonda

As a relaxed head Wen user this is how I use Wen when I do my relaxer/touchup......

1. Put Relaxer in
2. Rinse out with water
3. Wash with Wen (Fig or whatever - today I used Sweet Almond)
4. Wash with Neutralizing Shampoo (2 times)
5. Wash again with Wen, this time 613 for the moisturizing properties and slip.
6. Style

HTH!

Pennefeather

As a relaxed head Wen user this is how I use Wen when I do my relaxer/touchup......

1. Put Relaxer in
2. Rinse out with water
3. Wash with Wen (Fig or whatever - today I used Sweet Almond)
4. Wash with Neutralizing Shampoo (2 times)
5. Wash again with Wen, this time 613 for the moisturizing properties and slip.
6. Style

HTH!

Why are you using the neutralizing shampoo in between? Do you feel that Wen builds up in your hair?

sunnieb

Used the Winter Cranberry tonight and my hair loves it! Melted through my ng like nothing. Amazing slip! :yep:

MzRhonda

I just got the mousse, sweet almond and love it. I usually wash and slick/mold my short hair with mousse and air dry.... The Wen mousse left my hair soft and silky I could not keep my hands out of my hair... I will purchase again.

sunnieb

Used the Fall Apple Spice tonight and it softened my 18 weeks' post hair like it was nothing!

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

PlainJane

I'm so tempted to go back to using Wen, but that's what caused moisture overload for me in the past and that was one scary setback!

Relentless

Reinventing
Wen is the next product for me to try. I have read so many good reviews and spoke with someone recently that uses Wen and can attest to it.

I want to try the Fig first, but I see QVC has a waitlist for it. I think I may order the Discovery kit, so I can try different ones. I can't wait to try the 613 too.

emada

This thread came right on time, this weather is having its way with my hair! My hair feels dry and crispy after washing and DCing last week. I saw the commercial and just finished going through this thread. I'll keep in eye out for any good deals and hopefully try it out in the coming weeks.

sunnieb

Cowashed with Spring Gardenia Tea tonight and I love this laid back smell. My hair feels like silk as I airdry.

BillsBackerz67

Not relaxed but my ends were feeling crunchy as ever and NOTHING was working. I almost made an appt to get another trim. Totally forgot my friend gave me her lavender mint because she hated it several months ago. My hair feels amazing. I did a wash n go. Left a considerable amount in, and wrapped my hair in a t shirt. Boom! I'm ordering more from qvc. Curious to try the 613. The fig worked well too when I used it in the summer.

sunnieb

Used the Spring Gardenia again last night and my hair felt and looked so nice and bouncy today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

sunnieb

Used up the last of my WEN Fall Apple Spice tonight. I have some other flavors, but I'm tempted to buy more Apple Spice.....