Anybody looking for a good serum???

Lindy

If so, you have GOT to try AlfaParf Semi di Lino Crystalli Liquidi. It is absolutely amazing!!

Oh, by the way... ladies on the New Years Product Junkie challenge, I am NOT trying to torment you!!
(Actually you shouldn't be reading this post!!
) but I really HAD to let you all know about this stuff!!

I used it last Tuesday on my hair ends as I did my rollerset, and amazingly, my hair is STILL JUST AS BOUNCY AND LIGHT AS IT WAS RIGHT AFTER I TOOK MY ROLLERS OUT!!! Yes, it is SWING-O-MATIC!!! It definitely looks like I got it done at a salon, and even better because it has lasted over a week!!

This serum does not weigh the hair down AT ALL. All I've been doing is using my UBH Oil Moisturizer (just a little) to smooth the edges, and putting a little more of the serum on my ends every day or every other day.

This stuff is definitely a keeper for me!!

CrownnGlori

Lindy!
You ain't right! How am I supposed to stay strong with the leader of this challenge being a pusher man!

you ain't right, I say you ain't right!

Lindy

I KNOW, I KNOW, I'M SORRY!!! :::ducking::::

I wanted to let all the OTHER ladies know how great this serum is!!! I would have felt too guilty keeping it to myself!!!

Tracy

Lindy you're making me want to start using this again.

I used it for YEARS and then started going to a different salon. Since the former salon used to sell it, it was really accessible. I stopped using it once it wasn't so wasy to get.

Now I'm jonesin'. Leave it to you girl!

Armyqt

Now Lindy.
. Here I am on my own little product junkie challenge and doing quite well. Here you come talking about this stuff AND I've been eyeing it for some time too. First Supergirl with the Deep Brilliance, now this. AND ya know our hair is similar which means my hair will prolly love it too. I give up, I'm bout to order it now.
I gotta stay off this board. Anything else I should pick up while I'm over at Metro Beauty

Tracy

Not in person it's not...

I bought a 4 ouncer? for $12 or $14 in NYC!!!

That's a rip off!

rosebud

Is this the same as the Alpha Parf Cutexan ( spelling?). I love that one..it made my hair very silky and bouncy. It costs about $18 for a small botttle..my hairdresser recommended it to me but I thought I would use up what I have first.

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
If so, you have GOT to try AlfaParf Semi di Lino Crystalli Liquidi. It is absolutely amazing!!

Oh, by the way... ladies on the New Years Product Junkie challenge, I am NOT trying to torment you!!
(Actually you shouldn't be reading this post!!
) but I really HAD to let you all know about this stuff!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had to see what was going on in here. I didn't know if I needed to help a sistah out.

I'm glad to see your using up your stash...I'm inspired to continue to do the same.

Continue to keep us posted on those in house finds!

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Spagirl said:
I just had to see what was going on in here. I didn't know if I needed to help a sistah out.

I'm glad to see your using up your stash...I'm inspired to continue to do the same.

Continue to keep us posted on those in house finds!

[/ QUOTE ]

It really feels good to use up stuff I already have, Spagirl!! (Especially when it ends up being DA BOMB!!)
I have definitely found my holy grail of serum!!
Only problem is that when this runs out, it's gonna be hella hard to go back to my IC Hair Polishing Serum (to use it up)!!
I think I'm going to alternate.
The Semi di Lino is pretty expensive to use at every wash anyhow!!

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
LINDY
IS this serum a dominican product.

[/ QUOTE ]

No Labett, it's Italian.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:
Does this serum contain alcohol?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so Tee. I'll post the ingredients tonight.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:
Lindy did you ever use that john freida relax serum? did you like it?

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT Jaibee??!! I LOVE IT!! I actually had been using it WAY before we traded!!! Our trade was SO right on time, cuz my bottle was just finishing!!!
I'm forever indebted to you, girl!!
And yes... I'm still using it -- EVERY TIME I wash -- it's the only thing that completely detangles my hair effortlessly!!

Have you tried the SSLD?? How do you like it??

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:
what is SSLD?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooops, I'm sorry Jaibee!! I was mistaking you with another member I traded with!!
That is too funny... you're like,
???

Anyway!! Many, many thanks again for that Relax Serum!! You're the best!!!

jaibee

It's fine Lindy, yeah, I was like um....what is she talking about?
but i understand, just a side effect of the LHCF

Tracy

That was me with the SSLD Lindy you little trade demon.
I haven't used it yet, but I already know I love it. I got it from you because it's discontinued and this plus John Frieda Dream Curls will equal loopy ringlets this summer. I can't just TASTE it! I can't wait!

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
That was me with the SSLD Lindy you little trade demon.
I haven't used it yet, but I already know I love it. I got it from you because it's discontinued and this plus John Frieda Dream Curls will equal loopy ringlets this summer. I can't just TASTE it! I can't wait!

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it wasn't you, Tracy, that I was thinking of. I KNOW you were already a SSLD lover. Actually, it was Cutebajangirl!!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
So if ONE were interested in getting some of this, where else besides Metro Beauty (online) would ONE be able to find this...?

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
ElisaF said:
What exactly does serum do for the hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gives some serious shine depending on the brand. My favorite right now is Keracare Silken Seal.

Lindy

Tee,

Here are the ingredients in the Cristalli Liquidi:

Cyclomethicone, Disiloxane, Dimethiconol, Octyl Dimethyl PABA, Parfum/Fragrance, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Linum Usitatissimum/Linseed Oil, Zea Mays/Corn Germ Oil, Glycine Soja/Soybean Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Capsicum Frutescens

Sounds interesting, huh??
If there are any chemists out there, please enlighten us!!