Anybody looking for a good serum???

T

Tee

Thanks for posting the ingredients, Lindy. Too bad I can't get this until March 31 because of YOUR PJ Challenge.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:
Thanks for posting the ingredients, Lindy. Too bad I can't get this until March 31 because of YOUR PJ Challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, Tee!!!
I'm making a list of stuff I want to get on April 1 myself!!!

Lindy

No Labett... I ordered it from Metrobeauty.com. Also I don't know if anyone remembers (I posted about this before) but I "lucked out"!!! The first bottle I ordered got to me only half full (somehow half the serum had leaked out) and they sent me a replacement bottle, so I ended up with a bottle and a half, for the price of one!! Woooo Hoooo!!!

Tammy

I don't know if there's another thread on this somewhere, but Lindy, your hair looks great!! It's definitely close to brastrap. Just keep doin' whatcha do!

BeautyOfTruth

Hi Lindy!
Your hair is so pretty!
I LOVE the pictures with the curls! Those were a wet set (roller set), right? What size rollers did you use, and did you use a leave-in only or a setting lotion as well? Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work!! It's growing well!

Lindy

Thanks, Beauty!! Yes, those curly pics were from a wet set. I use medium sized magnetic rollers with the snap on covers when I do that style. I usually don't use a setting lotion, because that tends to make the curls frizz a little. I use a leave-in (Nexxus Headdress) and I put some oil or serum on the ends. That way the curls come out soft and silky!

I can also get those curls when I use medium sized sponge rollers on dry hair at night, using a little Salon Selectives Loosely Defined on the ends.

Thanks again for the compliments!!

BeautyOfTruth

Thanks, Lindy!
I agree with you regarding setting lotions- I only use a leave-in also, like Salerm. Your curls look so defined and shiney! I'll try what you use also. Thanks again!

Lindy

Thanks Labett
. It does feel good to be so close to my goal!
I'm hoping ((fingers & toes crossed!!
) to be fully at brastrap by this summer...