Anyone ever used Aphigee keratin and green tea restructurizer?

SoAnxious12

Hey ladies!

I just happen to be on folica.com looking around for keratase products and i happen to see the aphogee keratin and green tea reconstruct. Has anyone ever used it? How was it? how and why did you use it?
here's a link to the product
http://www.folica.com/ApHOGEE_Keratin_d332.html

close this window

I meant aphOgee sorry if this caused any confusion

Last edited:

SleekandBouncy

I have it. I don't see what the hoopla is about, but maybe the benefit are cumulative. I didn't notice any instant softness or strength. If anything, my hair felt all crunchy.

SoAnxious12

Thanks for the response sleek!
hmmm interesting.
it caught my eye because of the kreatin and my hair loves protein and i thought the green tea would be different... i never heard of that being used for hair care.

anyone else know anything?

amwcah

I used it. It has been awhile, so I really don't recall how my hair liked it. Being that it wasn't rememberable, I will not repurchase it.

nakialovesshoes

Per Sareca's braid care regimen, I use it mixed with equal parts of braid spray & IC hair & scalp moisturizer. Unfortunately, since my hair is in tree braids, I really don't know exactly what it's doing for my hair.

Soliel185

I added it to my moisture spray and use it after I wash/condition if I'm going to use heat. I like it better than Infusium.

Duchesse

I have it and use it after I wash my hair. I never really knew what it was for, just bought because it said grean tea and I like Aphogee products. it smells nice and light though, and I've never noticed any adverse reactions on my hair.

SoAnxious12

soliel... i want YOUR bun lol

thanks for the replies ladies, it doesn't cost too much and i think it would be great for braid-outs or twists

sareca

Yep, I've used on my braids for the last 2 years. It strengthens without making the hair rough.

growth2come

I have been using this on and off for a while but recently I added some castor oil to it and spray my braids to add a bit of moisture.