anyone heard of mixed chicks hair products?

dlewis

I ordered a bottle and used it. But it did nothing for me. I posted pictures, I'll see if i can find the thread.

NewYorkgyrl

I think the people who get the best results from the product are natural not relaxed But there have been a few naturals on other hair boards that say it leaves the hair a little crunchy but helps to define the curls (I'm talking about the leave-in)

Blossssom

NewYorkgyrl said:
I think the people who get the best results from the product are natural not relaxed But there have been a few naturals on other hair boards that say it leaves the hair a little crunchy but helps to define the curls (I'm talking about the leave-in)

I know what you mean... maybe it will help with new growth.

Some essential oils may help with the "crunchiness".

Whimsy

I emailed them and they sent me 2 decent sized free samples.
I used it. It was just OK. I was natural at the time and it made my curls a bit Krispety Krunchety.
Tried it again mixed with a humectant and it was a lot better. defined curls w/o crispness.

Dual

I could have swore I posted this my reply already but its not on here. Either that or there is 2 threads on the same thing.

I have the mixed chicks leave in conditioner.

It does help with any frizz when I have my hair down during the day.

It sort of makes my hair go a little stiff but easily releases the stiffness if put water onto my hair. Smells lovely too, Makes my curls defined.

I also use the Curls line which seems more mositurizing to me and makes my curls really kick ass.

stargazer613

I used the mixed chicks leave-in, and I found it to make my hair feel soft some days yet crunchy on other days :confused: . Also, I noticed that it left yellow stains when I wore white shirts. :( I would buy it again if they maybe added more jojoba oil to it and left out the yellow dye. I agree with the previous post, it does smell good!!!