Anyone up for a 30 Day Increase in Praise & Worship Challenge?

"Taken By Love"

The world will fade away
As I lift my hands
A king that's worthy of praise
Is the Great I Am

The joy you've given rings out
As I lift my voice

I'm captivated by your ways so I will worship You

You've taken me by love
You've taken me by grace
You've taken me away
I can't resist because
You've taken heart

All creation will bow
to the risen king
All of heaven will shout
And the earth sing

The joy you've given rings out
As I lift my voice

I'm captivated by your ways so I will worship You

[ KUTLESS LYRICS at A-Z Lyrics Universe ]

Last night, my spirit was worshipping the Lord our Saviour with this beautiful song by Rita Springer called "Holy". As usual my body and soul can't help but follow my spirit and I began to sing it lying on my pillow. I thought I was sound asleep, but i heard myself singing it.

I found it on youtube just now.

Here are the words I sang:

HOLY,
ALL THE ANGELS SING HOLY
AND ALL HEAVEN REND IT'S PRAISES TO THE LAMB
UPON HIS THRONE

JESUS,
SON OF GOD WHO DIED TO SAVE US,
LORD OF LIFE, YOU ARE THE ONE TO FREE US FROM
THE BONDAGE OF SIN.

WE CRY OUT ABBA FATHER,
YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU AGAIN,
WE DECLARE JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH REDEEMER
PURIFY OUR HEARTS, CLEANSE US FROM OUR SINS

Isn't it amazing how our spirits never stop worshipping Him. Even in the middle of my sleep, when my consciousness is virtually non-existent, my spirit lifts Him up.

Hallelujah to the Holy Lamb of God!

Last edited:
Lord, I thank you that you are a God of a Breakthrough for your little children.

They were abandoned, neglected, under-privileged, cast out, mocked, and even looked down upon by your own people. BUT I'm glad to have witnessed through your power - when your mother and father forsakes you then the Lord will take you up. Ps. 27:10

I rejoice for your babies knowing that with God all things are possible. You can open doors that man alone can't open, let alone shut; Regardless of how one starts off in life.

You blessed me last week simply to be a blessing. Thank you Abba Father!

Glad I'm not the only one who dances around the house!! :reddancer:

Here is another song you can dance to. Israel Houghton - Lord You Are Good This song picks my spirits up when I am down. When I am already happy, and I listen to this song . . . I am all over the place. :grin:

Isn't it amazing how our spirits never stop worshipping Him. Even in the middle of my sleep, when my consciousness is virtually non-existent, my spirit lifts Him up.

It is interesting that you mentioned that, this morning I was half wake and I was already singing praises to the King. I was also pray but I don't remember what I was praying about.

Last night, my spirit was worshipping the Lord our Saviour with this beautiful song by Rita Springer called "Holy". As usual my body and soul can't help but follow my spirit and I began to sing it lying on my pillow. I thought I was sound asleep, but i heard myself singing it.

I found it on youtube just now.

Here are the words I sang:

HOLY,
ALL THE ANGELS SING HOLY
AND ALL HEAVEN REND IT'S PRAISES TO THE LAMB
UPON HIS THRONE

JESUS,
SON OF GOD WHO DIED TO SAVE US,
LORD OF LIFE, YOU ARE THE ONE TO FREE US FROM
THE BONDAGE OF SIN.

WE CRY OUT ABBA FATHER,
YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU AGAIN,
WE DECLARE JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH REDEEMER
PURIFY OUR HEARTS, CLEANSE US FROM OUR SINS

Hallelujah to the Holy Lamb of God!

:yep: :yep: :yep: Especially in my sleep.... :yep:

I love it... I love HIM.... :love4:

I love each of you... :love3:

"Amazed"

Open up my eyes to see
All of you, your mysteries
I hold my breath, You hold my hand
As heaven melts the heart of man

How amazed I am

Your glory fills the sky, a great and holy light
Shining like a million stars, I'm amazed by who you are
Lord we lift you high, Oh God be magnified
You have overwhelmed my heart, I'm amazed by who you are

The universe is at your feet and angels bow when you speak
So high above our greatest song but still you call and we will come

How amazed I am

Your glory fills the sky, a great and holy light
Shining like a million stars, I'm amazed by who you are
Lord we lift you high, Oh God be magnified
You have overwhelmed my heart, I'm amazed by who you are

-----------

[ KUTLESS LYRICS at A-Z Lyrics Universe ]

We had a powerful word at church today. My Pastor preached on about Worship-

I am in a personal season of "I do not understand" BUT, I will trust and bless the Lord at all times.

My Pastor was just encouraging us to Worship the Lord anyhow and keep on worshipping Him. No, matter what it looks like in the natural. The will bring it all to pass. Just sit at the table and Worship the Lord.

Just wanted to share...

^^ Amen..and thank you for sharing that.

Thank You Father for the spiritual leaders who are called by You to encourage, reprove and guide Your precious sheep...

Thank you Father for the Dreams You give us at night, to help us understand what is going on during our waking hours in this Age...

We had a powerful word at church today. My Pastor preached on about Worship-

Thank you for sharing!

My pastor's sermon was also on praise and worship! Recently, I heard two other pastors from two different churches preached on worship.

There is definitely something going on in the atmosphere and the spiritual realm! II Chronicles 7:14 comes to mind. If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Today I give honor to God for giving us a heart to worship Him; A voice to praise, hands to lift up, and knees to bow down. You are worthy Heavenly Father.

Today I learned even if you are in the wilderness there is still a reason to sing...Hallelujah!

Isaiah 43:19-21
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Thank you for sharing!

My pastor's sermon was also on praise and worship! Recently, I heard two other pastors from two different churches preached on worship.

There is definitely something going on in the atmosphere and the spiritual realm! II Chronicles 7:14 comes to mind. If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Today I give honor to God for giving us a heart to worship Him; A voice to praise, hands to lift up, and knees to bow down. You are worthy Heavenly Father.

Today I learned even if you are in the wilderness there is still a reason to sing...Hallelujah!

Isaiah 43:19-21
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Hmmm, this seem to be a universal thing going on in the churches at this time PP. My church just finished a series on worship called "Worship from A to Z." It was refreshing and a wonderful change from the prosperity messages that are being preached so predominantly here.

I'm not knocking this type of message because we need them but I want more revival, more worship, more wailing at the altar before His throne for lost souls, more of His heart's desire. Amen!

Not everyone can sing this, but to me it's always been a worship song and it blesses me so much... the words are beautiful.

O Holy Night

Christmas Carol

O holy night! The stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear Saviour's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining.
Till He appeared and the Spirit felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!
O night divine, the night when Christ was born;
O night, O holy night, O night divine!
O night, O holy night, O night divine!

Led by the light of faith serenely beaming,
With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand.
O'er the world a star is sweetly gleaming,
Now come the wisemen from out of the Orient land.
The King of kings lay thus lowly manger;
In all our trials born to be our friends.
He knows our need, our weakness is no stranger,
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!

Truly He taught us to love one another,
His law is love and His gospel is peace.
Chains he shall break, for the slave is our brother.
And in his name all oppression shall cease.
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
With all our hearts we praise His holy name.
Christ is the Lord! Then ever, ever praise we,
His power and glory ever more proclaim!
His power and glory ever more proclaim!

-------------

I wish I had a better source for the person singing this song, Demetria Champ; however, she's one of the best who sings this song. She's a blessing and the best part of this movie.

YouTube - O Holy Night

thanks for this thread. and for all the links/prayers shared..I am soooo late on it but I still in.

Times are rough here, family members are actually going some hard time but here I am,praising and glorifying You because in all this, we're blessed. You keep our faiths strong, our minds are still straight and we are never never alone.

I know things don't have to be how I want, I'm so happy to be loved by You. I just pray that I follow Your will, Holy Jesus, allow the Holy Spirit flow to in me, in any of us so that not our will but YOURS will be done.Thanks Jesus

YouTube - Marvin Sapp Praise Him In Advance

Paradise-I listen to that song almost every morning before starting work. It's a beautiful reminder!

Here is another song you can dance to. Israel Houghton - Lord You Are Good This song picks my spirits up when I am down. When I am already happy, and I listen to this song . . . I am all over the place. :grin:

It is interesting that you mentioned that, this morning I was half wake and I was already singing praises to the King. I was also pray but I don't remember what I was praying about.

Girl, get OUTTA MY HEAD!! I was playing this EXACT video all day Friday! It is a wonderful song to dance to. It also gets your mind right. Whether you think you are having a good day or a bad day, He's good!!

Lord, thank you for my children. They will always be my babies, no matter how grown they are. I am so blessed; even more because they both love you...Jesus, you are their Lord.

:Rose: :love3: I love my babies... :love2:

There but for the grace of God go I. Lord thank you for saving me, for protecting me, for giving me favor. Lord it could've been, it should've been, it would've been me....

Lord I give you the highest praise...Hallelujah!!!

Clark Sisters - Blessed and Highly Favored

Verse

He brought me through hard trials
He brought me through tribulations.
Never let a day go by and not realize
Had not been for the Lord who was on my side
Back was against the wall, looked out for me
He heard my cry and rescued me.
Never let a day go by and not realize, we are Blessed.
Don't take it for granted that we are here today.

Chorus

Just know that we're Blessed and Highly Favored

(Can we sing that 1 more time?)

Verse

He brought me through hard trials
He brought me through tribulations.
Never let a day go by and not realize
Had not been for the Lord who was on my side
Back was against the wall, looked out for me
He heard my cry and rescued me.
Never let a day go by and not realize, we are Blessed.
Don't take it for granted that we are here today.

Chorus

(I just want you to take a look back)

As I look back through the years
It's amazing how He kept me.
What the Devil meant for evil
God turned it around, turned it around
Just for my good!

I know that I am Blessed and Highly Favored

Vamp

(I just want you to think about it for a moment)

It could've been me
It should've been me
It would've been me
If it wasn’t for the Blood

Repeat x 6

(It was)

Grace - Mercy

Repeat x 8

Father, I am thankful that You ARE my Employer, my boss, and my only Source... I look forward to, and thank you in advance, for my next assignment ...

Jehovah Jireh, My Provider

Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus :Rose:

Isaiah 12:2-5
2Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

3Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

4And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
5Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

Singing How Great Is Our God....:love3:
YouTube - Hillsong Music - How Great is our God

I was in Walmart today and I was standing in line at the service counter waiting to return something. This song by Celine Dion started to play: YouTube - Celine Dion - Because you loved me. I don't know who she was referring to in this song, but I automatically thought of God and how much he loved me. When I heard the line "I had your love I had it all" tears started to form in my eyes. No man could ever love us as much as God does.

:cloud9:

I was in Walmart today and I was standing in line at the service counter waiting to return something. This song by Celine Dion started to play: YouTube - Celine Dion - Because you loved me. I don't know who she was referring to in this song, but I automatically thought of God and how much he loved me. When I heard the line "I had your love I had it all" tears started to form in my eyes. No man could ever love us as much as God does.

:cloud9:

Abdijz....(gosh!!! i fighted to get it right:lachen:) thanks for that...so true and appropriate!!!

Last edited:
Back