Let's Charge the Atmosphere

yodie

Have you ever been in a church worship service and something is just a little off? Sometimes the pastor just stops everything and charges the atmosphere with praise and worship.

Maybe you've had an off day where your spirit wasn't exactly where it needed to be and you just stopped for a minute and started praising God?

In both cases, the atmosphere was charged! There's been a lot going on here lately, but its time to charge the atmosphere. God said that He inhabits the praises of his people. And we all know that where His spirit is, there is liberty.

In that vain, this is a thread of praise and adoration. Whether you read this thread and speak well of God on your own or you add one word here, please respond as you are lead.

Let's charge the atmosphere and be gate keepers one for another.

"God, I praise you. You are good and there's nobody like you. You're awesome and absolutely wonderful. You're high and lifted up. You're Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I praise you as my provider, my peace, my sanctifier, my healer and my covenant keeping God. I bless you. I adore you and I exalt you. All praise, all honor and all glory belong to you."

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Amen.... Praise the Name of Jesus....

I love you, Lord
and I lift my voice
To worship you,
Oh My Soul

Take Joy My King
in what you hear
let it be a sweet, sweet sound
in your ear.... :Rose:

My heart rejoices in the presence of the Lord....

mrselle

Lord, I love you, I praise you and adore you. You have been everything to me and you have done everything you said you would do. You are my way maker and promise keeper. You have been my comforter when I was sad, my friend when I was lonely, my peace when there was chaos all around me, my healer when I was sick. I thank you for calming my fears and letting peace reign in my home. I thank you for the wonderful work you are doing in me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

southernstyle

Lord I love You and want nothing more than to live to please You and bring Glory and Honor to Your Name. I thank You for this day. I thank you that before the creation of the foundation of the world, You chose me to be one of your own. I thank you that you have loved me with an everlasting love.
You are the Bright Morning Star; You are Faithful and True; You are the Ancient of Days
I Praise you Lord and I adore you because You Are!

paradise1975

I love you Lord, Your Majesty. I lift you up above every name. You are worthy to be praised, worshiped and adored. You are Holy Lord. We exalt your name today and usher in your beautiful presence. I thank for your anointing that destroys the yoke. I praise you for you Son. You are my saviour, my healer, the prince of peace. I bow in your presence and worship at your feet. Have you way mighty way in all of our lives. In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Holy Spirit you are welcome in this place...we thank you for your presence everywhere we go. We thank you for health and strength, for wholeness. Nothing missing, nothing broken in our bodies, for we are Temples of the Holy Ghost. Thank you for supplying all our needs - physically, mentally, spirttually and emotionally.. Most of all, I thank you for your Grace that is sufficient. Even when we fail you, you love us. Even when we sin, you love us. We thank you for forgiving us of all our transgressions.

I glorify and lift up your name, because you are the one and only true God! I ask that you shine your Light on us to show us the way, for we trust you, Lord. Thank you for your Saving Grace! WE PRAISE YOU TONIGHT... WE BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME! :clap:

Hallelujah.

Amen.

:rosebud:

Prudent1

Lord you are worthy. Lord you are Holy. Lord you are righteous. Who is like the Lord our God? Nobody. From the rising of the sun until the going down of the same your name is worthy to be praised. Oh Lord, our Lord, how excellent is your name in all the earth. Lord I love you.

As the deer panteth for the water oh my soul longeth after thee....
You alone are my heart's desire and I long to worship you..

Avyn

Lord you are the BEST!!! No one compares to you!!! Thank you for this place in space you've given us, and we offer it to you to fill with Yourself.

yodie

God,

I praise you for another day. Thank you for breathing into me and giving me another day. I love you, God. Just in case I haven't said it lately, I love you and need you. I give you my life, every aspect of my life. Have your way in my thoughts, desires, actions and words. Be glorified in this forum and in the earth. I adore you, Father. You are faithful. You're wonderful, God. What an honor to worship you. You are Just, Fastidious, Awesome, Mighty, Wonderful, Gentle, Forgiving, Holy, Holy, Holy, Excellent, Matchless and all that I ever need you to be.

Shimmie

Staff member
God,

I praise you for another day. Thank you for breathing into me and giving me another day. I love you, God. Just in case I haven't said it lately, I love you and need you. I give you my life, every aspect of my life. Have your way in my thoughts, desires, actions and words. Be glorified in this forum and in the earth. I adore you, Father. You are faithful. You're wonderful, God. What an honor to worship you. You are Just, Fastidious, Awesome, Mighty, Wonderful, Gentle, Forgiving, Holy, Holy, Holy, Excellent, Matchless and all that I ever need you to be.

Amen... :Rose:

hopeful

God Bless you Jodie. You are breath of fresh air.

Thank you Jesus for everything, for keeping me, for holding me.

Renewed1

Lord, I praise your name. You hear the prayers of the righetous and you always answer on time; you'll never late. I love you and honor you Father. AMEN!

Shimmie

Staff member
Lord, you spend every moment and in-between the measures thereof, showering me with all of your love...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I love you too, so much I do.

Thank you. For your love so true.

You give me Life, unending beyond measure.

Thank you, Lord. Again and again, I thank you.

In Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen and Amen. :rosebud:

Shimmie

Staff member
Lord, In your presence, there is fullness of Joy...

I love you, Jesus! :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
My Mommie taught me this. She'd sing so soft and so low, yet the powerful of it, flowed all around us.

What A Friend We Have In Jesus Hymn

What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry
everything to God in prayer.

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge;
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he'll take and shield thee;
thou wilt find a solace there.

Laela

OOOkay...Shimmie, you must've grown up with me. :lachen:

My mom STILL sings it today (and has taught it to the grand/ great grand kid)! It's great to hear the lil ones sing it, too.. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
OOOkay...Shimmie, you must've grown up with me. :lachen:

My mom STILL sings it today (and has taught it to the grand/ great grand kid)! It's great to hear the lil ones sing it, too.. :yep:
:kiss: We may very well be sister 'cuzzins' :lol:

My grandmoms sang hymns as they put us to sleep at night. They were always soft and low and comforting. I don't remember having nightmares; we had sweet sleep. They always tucked us in with Jesus and the angels. :sleep2:

My 'babies' sing this too... :yep: They 'know' Jesus better than Hannah Montana :yep:

Last edited:

Laela

:laugh:

Don't tell me when you grew up ya'll did the Prayer :circle: before bedtime! lol

Your babies are blessed to know Jesus better than Hannah...praise God for that! :clap:

Shimmie

Staff member
:laugh:

Don't tell me when you grew up ya'll did the Prayer :circle: before bedtime! lol

Your babies are blessed to know Jesus better than Hannah...praise God for that! :clap:
:lol: Laela, we'd kneel by the bed in our little 'bunnie slippers" :rofl: and pray every night.

I even had those bunnie pajamas with the bunnie "drop" bottoms and bunnie feet. :lol: Yeah, I'm telling my decade. :lachen: I'm Still 21... :rolleyes::lachen:

Growing up, we didn't do anything without Jesus. I think He even had a plate at the kitchen and dining room table. That's how serious our parents and grandparents were about saying Grace. We prayed about everything. :pray:

I think you can tell it maybe kinda maybe rubbed off on me just a little? :rolleyes: :lol:

My life, even before I got saved, was always "Jesus". Always, always Jesus. My first true love.

Last edited:

Prudent1

Ladies, I tell you what... it wasn't until adulthood that those words jumped out at me... I could have kicked myself for all the stuff I let steal my peace and cause me pain:nono: when I didn't have to!!:wallbash: Thank God we are not stuck on stupid...:spinning:
Here's another oldie: Joy Unspeakable
Verse:
When I think of how He brought me through
and how, how the Lord changed my life;
my soul, my soul is overwhelmed.

Chorus:
I've got joy, joy, joy,
unspeakable joy.

Bridge:
Joy unspeakable, full of glory,
joy unspeakable, pathway bright.
joy unspeakable, burdens light;
everytime I think of the goodness of the Lord.

Vamp:

Sopranos:
I've got joy, unspeakable joy;
I've got joy unspeakable.

Altos:
Joy, unspeakable joy,

Tenors:
Unspeakable joy,

Shimmie

Staff member
Ladies, I tell you what... it wasn't until adulthood that those words jumped out at me... I could have kicked myself for all the stuff I let steal my peace and cause me pain:nono: when I didn't have to!!:wallbash: Thank God we are not stuck on stupid...:spinning:
Here's another oldie: Joy Unspeakable
Verse:
When I think of how He brought me through
and how, how the Lord changed my life;
my soul, my soul is overwhelmed.

Chorus:
I've got joy, joy, joy,
unspeakable joy.
Bridge:
joy unspeakable, pathway bright.
joy unspeakable, burdens light;
everytime I think of the goodness of the Lord.

Vamp:

Sopranos:
I've got joy, unspeakable joy;

Altos:
Joy, unspeakable joy,

Tenors:
Unspeakable joy,

So what you tryna' do, Prudent1? Huh? Start some serious Church and praises up in here or sumpin' ?

:amen: I so agree with you and your post. :amen:

I'll be Dreaming these sweet words in my sleep ... :sleep2:

HeChangedMyName

God you are worthy to be praised with every breath I take. I thank you for delivering me from things that only you know about and I praise and thank you in advance for moving me to a higher place in life. You are the great I am and there is no other that will ever replace you in my heart. You are my love, my friend, my encourager, my teacher, my preacher, and I am your daughter, your wife, your friend, your student and I need you to survive. Thank you for your daily protection. I worship you in words, in dance, and in song. I love you Lord. Thank you for salvation through your Son Jesus Christ who shed his blood and died for me.

Laela

I praise your Holy Name always...and I thank you Lord for the temperance that only your Holy Spirit can yield. Great is thy Faithfulness. I am blessed to be your Child today! :rosebud:

PinkPebbles

Praise God!

His Love is True, Pure, Unconditional, Everlasting...it's like no other. Nothing could be compared with the Love of God!

His word is true - He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength!

His word is true - All things work together for them that love God, to them that are called according to His purpose.

His word is true - The Spirit helps with our infirmities, the spirit itself makes intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered.

His word is true - For whom He predestined them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified. If God be for us, who can be against us!?!

Praise God...His word is true...everlasting!

I thank God for calling me at an early age. I thank God for His protection, providence...I don't know where I would be if it had not been for the Love of God....Thank you Jesus for saving me.

ultrasuede

Mindful and merciful is the Lord. Sending his angels to surround us lest we fall. Restoring joy to our hearts. Allowing us to feel his presence and take comfort in it. He cannot lie and what he says, he will do.