Anyone use Precise Relaxer?

yodie

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone used or uses Precise Relaxer? If so, what were your results? I'm contemplating using it to tex-lax my hair.

Thanks

I used to use Precise No Lye for years throughout the 90s. IMO, it was a very good relaxer. You have to mix it, so I would always wind up wasting some, but its not expensive. Hmmm, now you've got me wondering why I stopped using it....I was natural for about 6 years, and when I went back to relaxing, I had forgot all about good old Precise. I never got scalp burns with this relaxer, as I often get with Mizani Lye mild. ***thinks maybe I should switch back***

I use to use Precise for about a year after a friend recommened it to me. IMO this is one of the worst relaxers ever made. I couldn't understand why my naturally thick hair was so thin and damaged.
I knew a few other women that were using it and I advised them to stop. They couldn't believe the difference in their hair after stopping. Precise is simply too strong. Don't like it at all.

My hair dresser used it on me when I was previously relaxed. No complaints but you have to use the normal strength. It got me nice and straight

Back