Anyone want to get funky with me? Winter ’06 Stinky Challenge

jaded_faerie

Definately would like to be apart of this challenge. Ive been using MTG on and off since June05, but since the beginning of January Ive been using it everyday. Wont stop using it till I reach bra-strap :)

Cooyah

Re: Anyone want to get funky with me? Winter ’06 Stinky Challenge

COMPLETE THREAD HIJACKING

i've said it before and i'll say it again, jaded_faerie that baby is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, PLEASE put her in the regis and kelly beautiful baby contest, ok back on topic

blackhair

How are you all doing withthe challenge? I have cut my MTG with oil and the smell is not that bad. I condition wash everymorning. Any update??

ChocoKitty

I've pratically been MTG'ing all this week and co washing. It looks as if my natural length has stretched out a little. However, I won't be able to tell how long my hair actually is since I won't be straightening for a little while. :) Anyway... So far so good!

Teacake

I got my MTG, and have been using it since Monday. I went out and got my scented oils to mix in with it. Trial and error :)
I've been puting MTG on at night, and co washing in the morning. It's a new experience, but I'm in! :) I've been wearing buns during the day, with a crocheted bun cover to keep the hair in.

TrustMeLove

I will join..all types of lates yea I know. lol I just have some of this tar pine grease. I will use that.

Looking to condition wash every morning and night. Apply grease every morning and night. My hair is so dry in the morning when I wake up. I think washing at night will limit this problem. Plus I feel dirty going to bed without my shower...and I feel dirty leaving the house without a shower.

I am trying this new thing with greasing my scalp. Oh my goodness I see someone int he school library with it looks like is a twist out..but I think tis a boy cause i am looking from the back..and he is twirling his hair around his finger...aaawww nappy nappy.

gpt1970

Ok I'm new to this. What is WGO minival and MTG? And give me a little more details on the stinky challenge. I have some Frenchee.;)
aquarian1252004 said:
Anyone want to join me in a winter ‘06 stinky challenge? Since my hair growth tends to slow down significantly in the winter so I intend to experiment with the stinky challenge to try and maximize my growth during the winter.

My regiment will be applying my “stinky” solution (Glover’s, Sulpher 8, WGO & minoval) which I will use on my scalp 2x per week at night. I will condition wash my hair the following mornings (2x per week) and I will wash my hair once per week.

So who wants to join me and put the stank on it?

Old Stinky Challenge Thread: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=21942