APL BY YEARS END...(dec2010)

Tell us a little about what you think you'll achieve.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newbeginnings2010

I'm in! I've been joining a lot of challenges lately...

Honey Bee

I'm in, I just have to stop giving in to the urge to trim (until I get to APL, that is). It's just, the ends look so thin now that I texlax.

This was taken in May.
May 2010.jpg

I think I have maybe an inch or two to go. Then, the plan is to keep it there until I grow out all the relaxed parts.

Truth

count me in.. of course truth has yet another set back..so i'm imagining after this trim .. i'll be still somewhere between SL and APL..more so closer to SL then APL like I am now..

ZkittyKurls

Zkitty...how you coming along with those 2" girl???? :weird:

im looking good!:look: i am wearing a protective style for the next four months and i have been working out, trying to stimulate blood flow! i will hope that by september i will have an inch or so...thats when i take out my PS to redo it, so my next length check will be in Sept. i think i will not be lazy and try and band my hair or something, since im transitioning i dont wanna put much heat on it.....anywho how are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drunk:

ZkittyKurls

Zkitty...how you coming along with those 2" girl???? :weird:

im looking good!:look: i am wearing a protective style for the next four months and i have been working out, trying to stimulate blood flow! i will hope that by september i will have an inch or so...thats when i take out my PS to redo it, so my next length check will be in Sept. i think ive gotten 1/4 inch in about two and a half weeks so.... we will see, i think i will not be lazy and try and stretch my hair or something to check the length, since im transitioning i dont wanna put much heat on it.....anywho how are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drunk:

NikkiQ

im looking good!:look: i am wearing a protective style for the next four months and i have been working out, trying to stimulate blood flow! i will hope that by september i will have an inch or so...thats when i take out my PS to redo it, so my next length check will be in Sept. i think i will not be lazy and try and band my hair or something, since im transitioning i dont wanna put much heat on it.....anywho how are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drunk:

I'm good. Focused as ever. Got an install done Saturday which I plan on keeping for 3-4 months. I had about 3" of NG when I went into it so hopefully I keep the trend going and get another 3" while in this PS. I'll do a length check when I take it out so hopefully I'll be pretty close.

ZkittyKurls

^^OT: aren't you transitioning as well? i think i saw you in the transitioners thread...how long are you transitioning for?

B3e

Here's my july update. I'm measuring with a flexible tape measure this time :)

Nape: inverted U...4.25" center
Bang: 4" from baby hairs
Crown: 5.75"
Goal Dec 31: APL+ nape | CL bang

Distance from APL (from center of U): 3.75"
Distance to Chin: 4"

Last edited:

katblack

I have to put up my photos of my hair, I may even straighten my hair. I will not renew my subscription and my subscription end on the 10th of October, *tear* so I will have photos up by then.

VirtuousBeauty

Ok so It's not exactly December, but it's the day before so close enough. Here ya go ladies.

Relaxed a section of my hair Saturday since it was underprocessed and took the pics then.

Here is the first pic my brother took

I combed my hair to try to remove the slight part I saw. Didn't reach APL, but I didn't expect to do it by December anyway. Just gave me a goal

I was tired of the uneven hair, and noticed that my hair is alot thinner on the left side so I had my brother cut it. So this is what I'm ending off with. It's still a little thinner on the left side, but since my hair is even now I don't really consider it important.

Oh Yea no consistent reggie. I slacked off tremendously at one point and my hair ended up drier than the sahara. Had to deep condition a bunch and get back on to moisturizing and sealing daily to get it back to a decent level.

Last edited: