APL BY YEARS END...(dec2010)

Tell us a little about what you think you'll achieve.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shaulanaw

I want in! I am super ready to grow some hair. Current length in my avatar. Will post progress in September.

katblack

I believe we all have the ability to make this goal. I just wanted to say that I will not be renewing my subscription to LHCF so I will not be posting here after October:(
But I encourage everyone to keep up with whatever helps you to get to APL without a headace :0

ZkittyKurls

here's my pic i think i am 2 inches away from apl. its hard to tell from the pics but i refuse to blowdry it...too much work. but i have protective style in for the next four months. so by nov i will have it blowdried and flatironed for a length check. :)

Attachments

• 21284987047_ORIG.jpg
    21284987047_ORIG.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 21284987028_ORIG.jpg
    21284987028_ORIG.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 13

katblack

here's my pic i think i am 2 inches away from apl. its hard to tell from the pics but i refuse to blowdry it...too much work. but i have protective style in for the next four months. so by nov i will have it blowdried and flatironed for a length check. :)
Yeah I am just showing my hair in it's unstretched or slightly stretched form. I won't lie about making apl I will show the end product whether I make it or not.

VirGoViXxEn

Hey Ladies,

Self texlaxed for the first time this weekend. Ive attached some pics.

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 7

chasturner84

I'd like to join. I'm pretty sure that my hair in the back will be APL by Dec but I have slow growing SL sides. I would love for them to be APL by Dec as well but if they are still at SL, oh well. There's always next year.

Attachments

• SDC14646.jpg
    SDC14646.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC14634.jpg
    SDC14634.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 6

e.lauren

I don't straighten my hair often so I don't have a picture of my hair straight but this was taken in March.

Straightened my hair is Shoulder Length and i have 3c hair

LETS GO !!!

ZkittyKurls

ive noticed that the length from my shoulders to my armpits are shorter than some ppls. i believe about 3 inches. also i have a short torso even though im 5'8...(long legs). so would this be a factor in length goals for other people?

VirtuousBeauty

ive noticed that the length from my shoulders to my armpits are shorter than some ppls. i believe about 3 inches. also i have a short torso even though im 5'8...(long legs). so would this be a factor in length goals for other people?

I think how long your body is in parts can affect how long it will take to reach your hair goals in comparison to someone else with a similar growth cycle. I'm short (only 5'2-3) so I'm hoping that will work to my benefit :grin:

ZkittyKurls

^^^^^ well dangit I'm screwed. I'm 5'7" and its 5" from SL to APL.

but then again you will have more inches of hair then someone who only has 3" bet. so like in comparison to my 3" if we both did a ponytail at apl, yours would be swangin compared to mines, if that makes sense.

lady_godiva

I believe that I can do it if I get disciplined enough to take my vitamins and co-wash everyday! I am just so lazy these days.

Adaoba2012

I'm trying to get to APL by december...I just had a lil mini chop and I'm in a weave. I'm slightly past SL and I always get a good growth spurt during the summer months. I need to remember to take my hair skin & nails vitamin everyday too.

paragon1day

I want to join. I will straigten my hair and post a pic... one day, LOL. I am a little above SL but hopefully I can make it to APL by Dec.

I like the rules and I think I do most of them now. So yeah, I wanna join.

I'm gonna use megatek b/c it made my hair grow like crazy last year. And I need some of that now.

hothair

I HOPE to be APL by Dec, got another 2-3 inches to go though. I've done well with trimming only once in a year (this is a HUGE achievement for me) I usually end up trimming 4+" a year:ohwell:

My reggie's been pretty stable as well as my colouring (hair) routine:look: