March 14,15,16..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I got A Hard Protein treatment (Dudleys DRC) and by the way my hair felt afterwards, it needed it.. :/ WOw... strong. then I received MissJessies Rapid Recovery Treatment... Afterwards I got my first sew in weave since high school and I am very pleased...

You and that hair are gorgeous!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

AgeinATL

@AgeinATL, I just got the DC. I almost got the leave in though, but I figured I'd start with the DC.

I know if I love it, it better come to Curl Mart or Aveyou because I refuse to pay the shipping on her website. I will definitely report back.

@IDareT'sHair, I command that the Moisture Riche Mask gives you NO irritation! :fairy:

I do agree about Coconut water in products. Naturelle Grows Coconut Water DC was really nice when I tried it. Since CR doesn't usually let me down, I am sure I won't be disappointed.

NaturallyATLPCH

Aveyou has it! So I am just waiting on your review and it is ON!

alove15

Taking out marley twists
-1/2 inch trim
-Prepoo w/ warm coconut oil
-Shampoo
-Condition w/ Aussie Moist
-DC w/ Giovanni smooth as silk
-Detangle
-Twist out w/ giovanni leave-in, darcy's pumpkin con, aloe vera gel

EnExitStageLeft

@MileHighDiva

THEY HAVE FLAT RATE SHIPPING NOW?!!!!! :spinning::party::lick:

Now I can get some more Syntonics :love:

As for CS, they're awesome. So is shipping, I would order and literally receive my stuff the next day. I'm only a couple hours away, but still THATS AMAZING!

BranwenRosewood

Sunday I will:

Shampoo ORS Creamy Aloe
Henna under dryer for 1-2 hours
DC under dryer for 1 hour
M & S with PBN MMM and PBN CB
Sit under dryer for 30 mins
Learn how to self-install Marley Twists.

sunnieb

I already clarified and moisture shampooed. Now I'm dc'ing with Motions CPR (added raw honey and EVOO).

I'll rinse at about 11:30 and watch a movie while I airdry. :yep:

NaturallyATLPCH

Lord, the texture of the CR Coconut Water DC? PASTE.

I can see her definitely reformulating it.

There are no instructions on how to use it. So I am sitting under the dryer for about 30 minutes.

Anyone use Silk Dreams Shea What! It's just that thick.

I am sitting with it on half my head. After one half, I gave up and finished my other half with my LACE DC.

I hope it rinses out okay but y'all know application is everything to me and the Coconut Water is just too thick to apply to my fine strands.

Looks like I will need to add something, oils or what not, to give it some slip.

What I paid for it, I should NOT have to do that. :perplexed

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lord, the texture of the CR Coconut Water DC? PASTE.

I can see her definitely reformulating it.]

Looks like I will need to add something, oils or what not, to give it some slip.

What I paid for it, I should NOT have to do that. :perplexed

@NaturallyATLPCH

Hmph. I'd be contacting them.:rolleyes:

And you're right. You shouldn't have to make it perform.:ohwell:

Too bad you didn't get it from Target, cause you could give it right back to them.:nono:

Disappointed.:ohwell:

ETA: You know it's bad when you hafta' pull out another Conditioner to correct it.:lol:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Not quite weekend hair plans but sometime in this upcoming week...maybe Tuesday or Wednesday:

Clarify: Elucence Clarifying Shampoo

Aphogee 2 step protein treatment

Deep condition overnight with HV Sitrinillah. Next morning, steam it in for 20 mins.

Roller set using It's a 10 as a leave in

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH

Hmph. I'd be contacting them.:rolleyes:

And you're right. You shouldn't have to make it perform.:ohwell:

Too bad you didn't get it from Target, cause you could give it right back to them.:nono:

Disappointed.:ohwell:

And I just rinsed it out. It felt like I had done a hard core protein treatment when the protein is at the bottom of the list. My hair felt HARD. Harder than when I use the SSI Okra Reconstructor.

My hair feels terrible. I am doing a quick moisture DC hoping to regain some moisture.

spellinto

This weekend I prepooed, washed, used protein and moisturizing dcs, and detangled thoroughly for my touch up tomorrow!

TeeBee

[DEEP CONDITIONED]
Aphogee Curlific Texture Treatment
[SHAMPOO]
Giovanni Ultra Moist
[CONDITION/LEAVE-IN]
Giovanni Smooth as Silk
[SEAL]
Unyevu Butter
[STYLE]
Aphogee Curlific Curl Definer
*trying another twist out this week, will prob have to sit under my dryer cause this is too dang late for me to be doing my hair*

ronie

Currently: Prepoing with KV fenugreek oil on scalp and Phillip Kingsley on length.
Later:
Cleanse with elucence moisture benefit
DC with macadamia oil deep repair masque ( this has been reformulated without aloe vera, so i am revisiting it; the original version gave me dried hair)
leave in: silk dreams wheat germ butter conditioner, phytokeratin serum on ends
Seal and twist with silk dreams mocha bling.

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo w/ Hairveda Vatika Frosting

Shampoo w/ Creme of Nature Argan Oil

Do a Protein Treatment w/ Spiral Solutions Protein Treatment

DC w/ steam using Something moisturizing

Rinse and Detangle using a cheapie slippy conditioner/ ACV rinse

Apply Leave Ins: Claudies Hair Tea Spritz, HH SCM topped w/ Soultanicals Knot Sauce, Seal w/ Claudies Montego Bay oil and Heavy seal ends with HH JOJ

Air Dry using the banding method and Bun another week through:)

Well this didn't happen.

After a full day of prepooing I'm going to cowash and detangle using SSI Avocado Condish, ACV rinse and apply me leave ins (same ones as above). Air dry overnight and then use my Qredew every other day to keep my moisture levels afloat.

SweetlyCurly

I was too lazy this weekend. So I'm washing now.

-Pre-pooing with Butters and bars Amla oil
-Wash with Elucence moisture balance
-DC with Curl Junkie's Repair Me
-Leave-in: PBN murumuru milk and seal with PBN cupuacu butter
-Style: AIA curling Jelly