Are Phony Pony's Heavy?

PrincessM

Are Phony Pony\'s Heavy?

I ordered a drawstring phony pony from Dr. Locks and it seems like it'll weigh down my tiny little bun
shocked.gif
! I'm afraid to wear it, what if it falls off!? anyone have any uh, mishaves while wearing one?
confused.gif

Re: Are Phony Pony\'s Heavy?

I was just thinking how heavy mine was today.
laugh.gif
But they seem to stay attached quite well.

I wore mine once. It gave me a headache. Should've ordered the drawstring type.

[ QUOTE ]
blaxalrose said:
I got ponies from Especially Yours with the clip and Phony Ponies (one with clip, one with barrette), I don't think they are particularly heavy. I know I need to stop flipping my hair around like I am some sort of genie. For some reason, I feel like a genie with a pony tail.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

I use that drawstring type of phonytail. I don't think it is heavy at all...but then I have a big head
wink.gif

PrincessM, I hope you enjoy your phonytail as much as I do! The one I ordered from Dr. Locks is the curly phonytail and it comes with a comb plus the drawstring. Both keep my phonytail securely attached.

i've had all kinds of brands. they've never been heavy, but i don't get them too long either. i only get the drawstring kind because i can secure them well. my mother bought me a clip one, but i've never worn it because i can't secure it like i'm used to doing...

My friend had the clip one, and it snapped on her and fell off!
shocked.gif
Luckily, she was in the bathroom at work when it happened.
whyme.gif

WHOA
shocked.gif
! Good thing I got a drawstring one!

Nyambura, the doctor locks phony pony I got is cute, and since it is drawstring plus has a comb I think I should be fine (I did some genie head bops at home to make sure it would go anywhere
laugh.gif
just in case).

Back