Asking for prayer...

PeopleTalkDaily

I actually have a few prayer request in one...

Well I started training yesterday for Macy's for a pt gig until January. Just pray to I am able to hold on to it until Jan. It's my savings to get back into school,christmas and birthday's. I am a little worried b/c I will be working three days a week and I am a single parent and three kids and they will be left in the care of others and i pray that they are taken care of and really understand that it's only temporarily. I just feel bad that I have been put into this situation..But I am grateful that I can work a second job

Second we won't be able to attend church this sunday b/c I have to work the pt job. I got my schedule and they have me on the schedule for Sunday. I pray to god they won't have me working every Sunday. they say I won't but I want it send up that I can work Saturday's vs sunday. I must attend church it keeps me sane. My son really enjoys it and needs it.

Last but not least my son has accepted Christ in his life and was going to get baptized with all of us on Saturday but the other day he told me he changed his mind. He was the one that had us all want to do it and get on the ball with getting ourselfves right. He is only 9 but now all of a sudden he has changed his mind. I really don't want to force him if he doesn't want to do it. I asked him why, he was just like he changed his mind. I just pray it's his nerves and he will change his mind back something is telling me don't force him b/c he will come around.

Oh one more thing my patience is going to be really thin..Just pray that I can hold onto it and not flick off..I feel the change in me already but just wanted that one sent up as well..

Thanks, Ladies....
I wasn't even going to post all of this but changed my mind...

Happy Hump day ladies...
It's 6:15am I must get the kiddies ready for daycare and camp....

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Dearest One...it is well. Just hold on, for it is all well.

"Dear Father in Heaven, into your hands, we commit our trust in you and you alone. In you we see total victory. For your words says, you will perfect all that concerns us. And Father, you always do.

And for this we thank you, in Jesus' name. Amen and Amen.

What shall we say to these things? If God be for us, who dare be against us? For in all these things we are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ our Lord. "Amen...again." ;)

Stay strong, precious one...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
yankgal007 said:
Thanks, Shimmie...
:rosebud: :bdance:

Anytime, Sweet Lady, :kiss: anytime. Your baby is adorable in your avatar. Here's a hug for all three of your little ones... :kiss:

Take care...