Hydrasleek Conditioner - Anyone tried this?

SqrpioQutie

soooooooo i'm browsing in walgreens, and i see the Nexxus Hydrasleek conditioner... i didn't have much time so i couldn't compare it too much against the humectress, but has anyone tried this yet??...

also, are they phasing out therappe?? i moticed that they're on clearace at walmart...

SqrpioQutie said:
soooooooo i'm browsing in walgreens, and i see the Nexxus Hydrasleek conditioner... i didn't have much time so i couldn't compare it too much against the humectress, but has anyone tried this yet??...

also, are they phasing out therappe?? i moticed that they're on clearace at walmart...

Wow, I wish stuff would just remain consistent.

I didn't use therappe, but I love the commercials... :lol:

I was wondering the same thing too. I was looking in walgreens and they have a promo that if you spend atleast 20 bucks on nexxus stuff, then they will send you a 10 buck gift card for walgreens. I wanted to try the conditioner and shampoo.

I just tried the hydrasleek conditioner and i like it. It's nice and creamy but not too thick. It would probably make a good deep conditioner. I don't know if i can use it consistantly because of nexxus prices, but so far so good. :)

Back