Aveda Dry Remedy

CurleeDST

Folks I was in Aveda today and finally saw an ad for the new Aveda Dry Remedy which replaces the Sap Moss line. There will be introductory kits available in July. I can't wait!!!

Ericka

Where are Aveda products normally sold??

Also if you have pictures of there products can you post them?

TIA

morehairplease

Folks I was in Aveda today and finally saw an ad for the new Aveda Dry Remedy which replaces the Sap Moss line. There will be introductory kits available in July. I can't wait!!!

:thewave::dance7:I have the Dry Remedy on my to buy list along with the Redken Real Control set.

ShiShiPooPoo

Here is the ad gals...

I can't wait!

Let me start saving NOW...cuz you know it's gonna hit the pocket book kinda hard like

BAM! PLOW! BOOM!

sunshinelady

They used to do travel sizes when a product line is new. I guess they aren't doing that anymore. Maybe some of the chicks in major metros with flagship stores could go check? :grin:

Evazhair

Very excited! I stopped using Aveda products when I relaxed because they don't give me enough moisture. There's hope! I hope they send out the postcards for a free sample. I will definitely be trying it:yep:

They used to do travel sizes when a product line is new. I guess they aren't doing that anymore. Maybe some of the chicks in major metros with flagship stores could go check? :grin:

when I went into the aveda institute the woman working there told me they would have samples for the new line or very small 1-2 use sizes....I asked because I was like I'm not paying for the full line and not have it perform. Of course if you buy it at an aveda salon or the institute you can return the product for a full refund. This also applies to products purchased on the aveda website :look:

mikosbelle

When this does come out, someone please post the ingredients. I hope this procut is not heavy cone laden.

Thanks!

MissB

I was told that the Aveda stores should receive it on Monday. And it would be available for purchase on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

MiWay

I have a sample and can't wait to try it! I friend of mine went to Aveda yestesrday and she bought some of the Dry Remedy. She was going to get Sap Moss but they told her Dry Remedy is way better.

Evazhair

I tried my sample and posted a review in the June hits and misses thread.
I really like the masque.

ETA: My review

4.Aveda Dry Remedy Masque (coming 7/08)
Got a sample from the site. I knew it wouldn't be enough for my whole head so I tried some on a small section. I am a slatherer. I decided to try a "normal amount" on the section. On application it immediately softens and is very slippery, moisturizing and detangling.
I sat under the dryer for 20 min. After rinsing, the section was very soft, moisturized and detangled, like I expect from Kenra . I could have used a fine tooth comb on the section . I know the Aveda heads will love this. My only problem with Aveda as a relaxed head was that the conditioners didn't give me enough moisture and the amounts of protein. Not with this! I will definitely purchase this. Also it has a nice citrusy Aveda scent.

I was skeptical because of dimethicone being the third ingredient, but this stuff is gooooood!-it is more than just the cone. My hair felt so moisturized, that I wanted to use a leave in with protein!

Ingredients:water, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, stearalkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, buriti fruit oil, pomegranate sterols, orbignya speciosa kernel oil, murumuru seed butter, tocopherol, ethyl macadamiate, vinegar, sunflower seed oil, soybean oil, meadofoam oil, jojoba seed oil, babassuamidopropyltrimonium methosulfate, distearyldimonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-10, behenamidopropyl trimonium methosulfate, alcohol denat., fragrance, geraniol, limonenne, citronellol, eugenol, linalool, citral, citric acid , sodium gluconate, potassium sorbate

Last edited:

africa

I tried my sample and posted a review in the June hits and misses thread.
I really like the masque.

ETA: My review

4.Aveda Dry Remedy Masque (coming 7/08)
Got a sample from the site. I knew it wouldn't be enough for my whole head so I tried some on a small section. I am a slatherer. I decided to try a "normal amount" on the section. On application it immediately softens and is very slippery, moisturizing and detangling.
I sat under the dryer for 20 min. After rinsing, the section was very soft, moisturized and detangled, like I expect from Kenra . I could have used a fine tooth comb on the section . I know the Aveda heads will love this. My only problem with Aveda as a relaxed head was that the conditioners didn't give me enough moisture and the amounts of protein. Not with this! I will definitely purchase this. Also it has a nice citrusy Aveda scent.

I was skeptical because of dimethicone being the third ingredient, but this stuff is gooooood!-it is more than just the cone. My hair felt so moisturized, that I wanted to use a leave in with protein!

Ingredients:water, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, stearalkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, buriti fruit oil, pomegranate sterols, orbignya speciosa kernel oil, murumuru seed butter, tocopherol, ethyl macadamiate, vinegar, sunflower seed oil, soybean oil, meadofoam oil, jojoba seed oil, babassuamidopropyltrimonium methosulfate, distearyldimonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-10, behenamidopropyl trimonium methosulfate, alcohol denat., fragrance, geraniol, limonenne, citronellol, eugenol, linalool, citral, citric acid , sodium gluconate, potassium sorbate

Its protein free! :dance7:

morehairplease

Memphis ladies it will be in Aveda stores on Wednesday. They get their shipment on Tuesday and the manager stated that it will be on all shelves for sure on Wednesday when they open.