Aveda product check in

CurleeDST

Hi ladies: I was told about a hair stylist who will come to your home and do your hair in your own space. I am scheduled to have her come out on Sunday at 5 pm. Her prices are like normal salon prices so I can't wait.

She styles natural hair along with relaxed hair so she is very flexible. She is also a certified Aveda consultant and stylist and uses their suite of products. I am getting a "press" and curl. She is using a flat iron to maintain integrity of my natural hair.

This got me to thinking - what are the latest Aveda products you all plan to use?

She is going to use the Shampure shampoo on me to get out all product build up. She felt it was also still moisturizing enough. She mixes a custom blend of conditioners if a deep conditioner is not being requested. I can't wait.

So ladies, those of you natural, and those of you who aren't - what are your latest Aveda product cravings?

candiel

Wish I could have someone come to my house and do my hair every once in a while...:ohwell:

I'm transistioning and I'm dying to try the Smooth Infusion line. I'm currently using the Damage Remedy line and I love it!!:yep:

kweenameena

I use the Damage Remedy conditioner but not too often. The protein in it is a little much for me. I sometimes have to use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards.

Cleve_gryl

That would be so awesome to have the stylist do a house call!!

I'm a big fan of the DR line myself. I just used Sap Moss poo and concentrate last night. The poo was ehh, but I really like the concentrate. I've heard excellent things about the Brilliant line.

fivetimestwo

I used to use shampure and blue malva shampoos regularly (don't know why I stopped-hmmm)

I just recently ordered the Brilliant Anti-Humectant Pomade and Hang Straight lotion. I can't wait to get them! :grin:

Brownie518

One of the best conditioner combos ever is DR and Brilliant. My hair is soft, silky, moisturized and strong. :yep: Love it!! Either conditioner alone is wonderful, too, though. :grin:

CurleeDST

So you mix the 2 together or you condition with one and then condition with the other?

One of the best conditioner combos ever is DR and Brilliant. My hair is soft, silky, moisturized and strong. :yep: Love it!! Either conditioner alone is wonderful, too, though. :grin: